Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Virtualizor better than SolusVM now? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Virtualizor better than SolusVM now?

2»

Comments

• OnApp_TerryOnApp_Terry Member
    edited March 2017

@SpectrumHost said:

@GalaxyHostPlus said:
    SolusVM if you want be stable and Vir if you want suffer of bugs and spend time with Vir support fixing the bugs.

Virtualizor is no more buggy. Solus might be stable, but it is not a good choice now.
    SolusVM can't fix Lets Encrypt. They can't provide Ubuntu 16.04 templates. They can't support OpenVZ 7 and LXC. They can't provide SolusVM v2 or atleast any fruitful updates in the last few years. Still you say it is better choice? Also, they can't provide a WHMCS module that includes everything in the clientarea. Now some would argue that one can just get a ModulesGarden module. But then you should also remember that Virtualizor did all this for free.

Please file a ticket about the LetsEncrypt issues, as we can take a look. I vaguely recall some other complaints about it, but I'd like to have the guys take a look and see if there is a real problem or if it's something we can fix for you.

OpenVZ 7 support will be released in less than a month.

With roughly 70% of our client base providing access to SolusVM, and the other 30 split between a wide variety of billing systems, the WHMCS modules haven't been a top priority, but i'ts something we need to be better at. It's a situation that will be improved upon.

• @AnthonySmith said:

SpectrumHost said: I have some hope on @DETio.

Erm, I was impressed by their overpromises.

@OnApp_Terry I had already made a ticket, don't remember the number, that was a long time ago, the response I got was basically that Lets Encrypt was a third party product and Solus can't help to get it working.