Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I committed fraud by charging back a payment - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I committed fraud by charging back a payment

13»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2016

@kkhost said:
    If at that time produced invoice, The incident wasn't going to happen,At that time No invoice

If there was no invoice, WHMCS wouldn't have initiated the charge. What happened to the invoice though? An unpaid invoice doesn't disappear because you look at the screen and say "nevermind." So how are you concluding that there was no unpaid invoice after you asked their system to generate one for you and failed to pay it? That doesn't make sense to me.

• @kkhost - just contact the provider and talk/type politely and try to straighten it out. Obviously there are mistakes, assigning blame at this point is crazy. If you want you account back talk with provider and straighten out the mess (no matter who anyone thinks created it - both of you have a financial interest in cleaning it up), if not there really is nothing anyone can do here except watch you dig a deep deep hole for yourself.

• kkhostkkhost Member
    edited December 2016

@jarland said:

Anyway, I just want people to know what happened, hoping to buy their services carefully, and thank you for taking the time to sort out the details.

• @kkhost first thing you do when there is a billing problem is contact the provider, not initiate a fraud claim on your card. esp if you had been mucking around with account credits before.. that's crazy! the provider was obviously willing to communicate with you even after submitting a fraud claim, so it's not like they were taking your money and running. personally it seems like they were well within their rights to terminate your account and not look back. your charge back will cost them far more than any profit they make from your account! at this point you have made yourself more of a liability then anything else..

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I think everyone has the information they need to draw conclusions here. Let's wrap up this rather unpleasant situation.

This discussion has been closed.