Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to buy multiple subnets for setting up a VPS company.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to buy multiple subnets for setting up a VPS company.

Me and a friend are looking to rent multiple subnets to start our own VPN business and I am seeking out suppliers.

Can anyone in here offer them or recommend anywhere else to look. I have found a couple of places onine but they don't look the most legitimate.

Comments

• Looking forward to seeing your offers soon on LET

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

If it's for VPS - let me know, have plenty of networks. If it's for VPN - good luck with your search.

• @Zen said:
    VPS or VPN? Pretty big difference ;)

Definitely VPN

• Hello ,
    I can give for you http://cp.adobehost.com/
    multi subnet and multi geoIP location
    And can install our VPS
    Mikrotik , Kerio and ...

• Sorry,

normally I don't like to comment such things and not being a provider, I'm not so deep into this business anyway.... But: this is just so bizzare, I can't stop myself.

@AdobeHost said:

Oh, great idea using the brand name of an international corporation for your venture.
    Good luck with that!

So you installed your WHMCS on 15.12.?
    Well , no wonder you had no time to actually set up anything since that.
    I'm puzzled: is this a WHMCS demo site or an actual business?

Good luck with your venture, but perhaps you should set up nets before trying to catch fish.

• @AdobeHost said:
    Hello ,
    And can install our VPS
    Mikrotik , Kerio and ...

Domain not licensed to use whmcs

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2016

Nvm

• AdobeHostAdobeHost Member
    edited December 2016

• AdobeHostAdobeHost Member
    edited December 2016

• lol

mi siti hivi licinci....

• @jakemills needs the subnets for the clothing vpn rage that seems to be going on lately . Read his other posts.

• Let the parade of Christmas hosts begin!

• @OhMyMy said:
    @jakemills needs the subnets for the clothing vpn rage that seems to be going on lately . Read his other posts.

Nothing wrong with that though

• @AdobeHost said:

@masterqqq said:

@AdobeHost said:
    Hello ,
    And can install our VPS
    Mikrotik , Kerio and ...

Hello ,
    My site have License WHMCS just i transfer from another client , it's early OK
    We order lifte time license , Before it's Ok after 2 , 3 days

How did you even get a provider tag with a nulled whmcs?

• @AdobeHost said:

@masterqqq said:

@AdobeHost said:
    Hello ,
    And can install our VPS
    Mikrotik , Kerio and ...

Hello ,
    My site have License WHMCS just i transfer from another client , it's early OK
    We order lifte time license , Before it's Ok after 2 , 3 days

How can you get a provider tag if you just installed a nulled WHMCS on 15th Dec 2016?

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • If someone sells this guy IP ranges, please post the sold ranges here so we can forward them to Nike, Adidas, etc

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

texteditor said: If someone sells this guy IP ranges, please post the sold ranges here so we can forward them to Nike, Adidas, etc

And so I can keep my firewall up to date.

• @masterqqq said:

That's interesting, I checked their site on the WHMCS verify tool yesterday and it showed as being licensed but today it's not...

• AdobeHost said: You can stay tuned for more information Private Message

@VPN said:

@masterqqq said:

That's interesting, I checked their site on the WHMCS verify tool yesterday and it showed as being licensed but today it's not...

https://i.imgsafe.org/996acdd913.png

• @texteditor said:
    If someone sells this guy IP ranges, please post the sold ranges here so we can forward them to Nike, Adidas, etc

No need for hostility. There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing

• @jakelmills said:
    There's nothing wrong with what I'm doing

Well then, I guess that settles it. Case closed.

• @VPN said:

@masterqqq said:

I checked 6 hours ago and the domain is not licensed to use WHMCS but a few minutes ago I checked and the domain is licensed.

• @jakelmills said:

@texteditor said:
    If someone sells this guy IP ranges, please post the sold ranges here so we can forward them to Nike, Adidas, etc

You are exploiting people who actually want to buy the product as a do-nothing middleman. I buy a lot of music, mostly from small labels, so I deal with scumbags like you snatching up small-run releases and flipping them on discogs for 10x the cost.

You're a fucking vulture

• @texteditor said:
    do-nothing middleman

That's going to be the name of the main villain, in my webcomic, based on real-life. (if I could draw a circle that looked like a circle)

• jakelmillsjakelmills Member
    edited December 2016

@texteditor said:

@jakelmills said:

@texteditor said:

You are exploiting people who actually want to buy the product as a do-nothing middleman. I buy a lot of music, mostly from small labels, so I deal with scumbags like you snatching up small-run releases and flipping them on discogs for 10x the cost.

You're a fucking vulture

Not at all, I'm not the one purchasing products and flipping them. Still don't understand the need to be so hostile. There is absolutely no need for it and to be honest, unless you are a provider it's none of your business what I'm doing.

• @jakelmills said:
    Not at all, I'm not the one purchasing products and flipping them. Still don't understand the need to be so hostile. There is absolutely no need for it and to be honest, unless you are a provider it's none of your business what I'm doing.

Being one step removed from the process doesn't make you any better

"Oh, I just sell handguns to mobsters, but I've never whacked anyone"

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @texteditor said:

@jakelmills said:

Being one step removed from the process doesn't make you any better

"Oh, I just sell handguns to mobsters, but I've never whacked anyone"

Slight over exaggeration. If you really disagree with what I'm doing why bother commenting in the first place. Trying to be reasonable but you're making this personal for no reason.