Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free server contest to start VPS company? Did this happen? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free server contest to start VPS company? Did this happen?

2»

Comments

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited April 2013

It was HudsonValleyHost I believe.
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/8085/

• @DalComp said: It was HudsonValleyHost I believe.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/8085/

Thanks @DalComp. Edit made

• @HalfEatenPie said: Baiscally to let @doughmanes know in a nutshell.

tl;dr

If you're going to nutshell, put it in a nutshell not a freaking extra large pizza box

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited April 2013

@doughmanes said: If you're going to nutshell, put it in a nutshell not a freaking extra large pizza box

That was in a nutshell. It took me a bit to compile all the sources and make sure they were legitimate. I'm sorry I compiled tons of sources and data into a few paragraphs.

But if you want it in a easy to read sentence: Don't ever use his services.

• @HalfEatenPie said: I'm sorry I compiled tons of sources and data into a few paragraphs.

Also what warranted you taking the time out to come up with the response?

I asked about this guy's issue with wanting to screen and potentially pre-emptively ban deadpoolers and not this specific example.

To quote the movie Billy Madison:

@HalfeatenPie what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited April 2013

@doughmanes said: Also what warranted you taking the time out to come up with the response?

It didn't. I'll admit that. In my opinion I thought I was giving a case study for yourself and other users, but obviously you didn't interpret it as that.

@doughmanes said: @HalfeatenPie what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Well... I tried. Take whatever you read online with a grain of salt. I'm not here to back-hand compliment you in any way.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

In halfeatenpies defence: that story is the foundation on why that thread was created.

So if you feel dumber after reading it, you already are dumber then you small.

• KrisKris Member

@doughmanes said: If you're going to nutshell, put it in a nutshell not a freaking extra large pizza box

No need to be a dick - he explained the entire history leading up to this thread.

@doughmanes said: Also what warranted you taking the time out to come up with the response?

Everyone knew it, but the less educated such as yourself didn't? It's a forum - he can post what he wants, see my previous comment RE: being a dick.

• doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited April 2013

@Kris said: No need to be a dick

@Kris said: RE: being a dick.

You got a lot on your mind.

I see the thread is about a guy not starting up his kickstarter, not this dominic clown you guys are dragging through the mud. Feel free to contribute to that discussion here: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/10020/what-the-hell

• @zhuanyi fwiw, perhaps its a case of expectation management that could be helped by creating a thread a here and posting appropriate short "development" updates as and when in a way that shows peeps what you're up to (don't need to reveal all your tricks tho). Just a suggestion...

• KrisKris Member

@doughmanes said: You got a lot on your mind.

If you pull the shit out of your ears boy, you'll read that Zhuanyi did not want to fall into the same pit-falls that the other kid did, referenced it a few times, so @HalfEatenPie referenced the full story for you.

@doughmanes said: Feel free to contribute to that discussion here:

Piss off forum weekend warrior. 5 days here, stop talking like you have one bit of clout or respect here. Most of us don't.

• @Kris said: If you pull the shit out of your ears boy,

@Kris said: Piss off forum weekend warrior. 5 days here, stop talking like you have one bit of clout or respect here. Most of us don't.

Hard like this forum, yo. We run dis forum

• KrisKris Member
    edited April 2013

I was the 5 day old user talking shit, asking others why they reply ? Pointing others to another thread?

No wait that was you.

Also what warranted you taking the time out to come up with the response?

He can type / respond whatever he wants. You're just a little troll stirring up shit. Go back to where you came from, HF probably.

I also just said most of us here have no clout or respect, so don't expect any being a little twat.

BTW: They screwed up the lettering on your stomach. Totally out of proportion to pac's.

• Serious question, are you drunk or on prescribed medication? Are you mixing the two?

I've never seen so much forum rage in my life

Pulling excrement out of ears
    Urinating on weekend warriors
    Talking excrement
    Expecting to be female genitalia?

Say what you mean and mean what you say

• KrisKris Member

@doughmanes said: Serious question, are you drunk or on prescribed medication? Are you mixing the two?

You're so cute. I was going to ask if you were off your Lithium by the amount of comments / activity: http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/56229/doughmanes

Go outside and get some air.

• @Kris said: You're so cute.

You're not a bad looking guy yourself. Receding on the hair line which is common with most tech guys but you do a good job in presenting yourself in person but your text exchanges have little to be desired.

@Kris said: Go outside and get some air.

Thanks.

Want to hold hands, walk on the beach and talk about our feelings?

• KrisKris Member

@doughmanes said: Receding on the hair line which is common with most tech guys

Actually not really, it's what's called a 'widow's peak' - Good attempt at a personal jab though, except sort of the opposite. It actually is a V shaped point almost coming out from the hairline.

@doughmanes said: Want to hold hands, walk on the beach and talk about our feelings?

From your ~ 11-12 posts a day, I haven't the time to hear you spout off - but much appreciated for the offer.

• doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited April 2013

@Kris said: Actually not really, it's what's called a 'widow's peak' - Good attempt at a personal jab though, except sort of the opposite. It actually is a V shaped point almost coming out from the hairline.

I'm not only the President of Hair Club for Men, I'm also a client.

@Kris said: I haven't the time to hear you spout off - but much appreciated for the offer.

The offer is on the table anytime qtpie

• It's already past six months right.

• KrisKris Member

@doughmanes said: I'm not only the President of Hair Club for Men, I'm also a client.

So the fact I don't have a receding hairline makes you angry?

Sorry to drop some 5th grade science on you.

On to the next fight of yours, cheers kid!

• @Kris said: So the fact I don't have a receding hairline makes you angry?

Your refusal to hold hands and walk on the beach makes me angry. I was going to wear something cute and if you played your cards right, you may have gone to first base.

@Kris said: Sorry to drop some 5th grade science on you.

Hair restoration is a science that focuses on DNA, genetics and environmental issues which is hardly 5th grade science.

@Kris said: On to the next fight of yours, cheers kid!

later bb

• KrisKris Member
    edited April 2013

@doughmanes said: @Kris said: Sorry to drop some 5th grade science on you.

Hair restoration is a science that focuses on DNA, genetics and environmental issues which is hardly 5th grade science.

We were taught genetic traits passed down in 5th grade , one of them I remember was a widow's peak.

Sure this was only a pre-cursor to punnett squares in 8th grade, but still not sure what you're on about hair restoration.

Good on you though, I'll get you a bigger shovel if you want to dig deeper.

To quote the movie 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?' : "I swear boy, you are dumber than a bag of hammers."

• @Kris said: To quote the movie 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?' : "I swear boy, you are dumber than a bag of hammers."

To quote the hit from "The Weather Girls" written by Paul Schaffer:

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low
    According to all sources, the street's the place to go
    Cause tonight for the first time
    Just about half-past ten
    For the first time in history
    It's gonna start raining men.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
    I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
    Absolutely soaking wet!
    It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
    It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!
    Tall, blonde, dark and lean
    Rough and tough and strong and mean

• @Kris said: Good on you though, I'll get you a bigger shovel if you want to dig deeper.

Show me those big manly hands of yours qtpie

• Cest Pit v70.1 ...

This discussion has been closed.