Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[List]Get your free development sandbox today
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[List]Get your free development sandbox today

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited December 2016 in General

For all the (Web)Devs out there:
I recently found out about C9.io which offers you a free development sandbox with ide for your node/express apps & more. You should give it a try. Another great alternative is Heroku.

Just thought I'd share this with you guys^^

If you know any more just post them here :)

Comments

• @Ympker said:
    I recently found out about C9.io which offers you a free development sandbox with ide for your node/express apps & more. You should give it a try. Another great alternative is Heroku.

Let me add value to this thread by adding that sliced bread exists.

Thanked by 1tmwc
  • @deadbeef said:

@Ympker said:

Let me add that not everyone might know about these solutions yet and not everyone might have searched for them on google.

• @Ympker said:

@deadbeef said:

@Ympker said:

Let me add that not everyone might know about these solutions yet and not everyone might have searched for them on google.

It's true that not everyone might know that Columbus has landed on the shores of the West Indies, but you don't see many posts advertising that on LowEndGeography, do you?

• Thanks mate :) Will bookmark that one!

• @Gcat thats a great list. It does appear to miss Azure where you can host 10 .net aps for free (no custom domain though) while you test/build

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @OhMyMy said:
    @Gcat thats a great list. It does appear to miss Azure where you can host 10 .net aps for free (no custom domain though) while you test/build

Just contributed C9 to the list :P Let's keep it growing^^ Azure is awesome, too?