Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amazon SES vs Sendgrid - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Amazon SES vs Sendgrid

2»

Comments

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@nqservices said:
    @mailcheap

Will Mailwizz work properly with Mailcheap? I mean can we send email newsletetrs from Mailwizz using Mailcheap SMTP Relay and then get all the stats inside Mailwizz?

Yep! Mautic had no trouble showing stats with an external SMTP provider.

• Yep! Mautic had no trouble showing stats with an external SMTP provider.

Just to clarify: Mailwizz or Mautic? Does it work with both in the same way?

edited December 2016

@nqservices said:

Yep! Mautic had no trouble showing stats with an external SMTP provider.

Just to clarify: Mailwizz or Mautic? Does it work with both in the same way?

I'd personally recommend Mautic since its FOSS; both are clients which support SMTP. Its sorta like choosing b/w Thunderbird or Outlook- different clients, different approaches but they all use the same SMTP protocol to communicate with the server.

Pavin.

• @mailcheap,

So you confirm that with Mailwizz we can send using Mailcheap SMTP Relay and get all the email delivery statistics inside Mailwizz?

edited December 2016

@nqservices said:
    @mailcheap,

So you confirm that with Mailwizz we can send using Mailcheap SMTP Relay and get all the email delivery statistics inside Mailwizz?

Haven't used Mailwizz personally, so I can't speak for it.

Pavin.

• @jarland said:
    Yep. Mailcheap is legit.

Did you share your findings anywhere? I'd go through your post history....but you post an awful lot :P Searching isn't finding anything.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2016

@HackedServer said:

@jarland said:
    Yep. Mailcheap is legit.

Did you share your findings anywhere? I'd go through your post history....but you post an awful lot :P Searching isn't finding anything.

Never a full a review. I'm posting from my phone most of the time. But it's been great. Pavin is also great to work with if you need to adjust things to fit your needs.

• modoboa seems quite nice (Playing with it now) although on my machine postscreen seems to like to reject connections a lot.