Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need opinions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need opinions

So christmass is coming and no doubts i'll probably see some amazing offers around here from cool providers ;) so thats why im going to put a few bucks on my bank.

The thing is i time to time create different projects [marketplaces/static pages...] etc etc when i feel creative and sometimes these projects get a lot of traffic. Im not such an expert in VPS/Dedicated servers and im recently getting started with terminal aswell.[lol?]

What do you think should i buy every good offer around or should i buy a more powerful vps/dedi to host all my projects at same time. Althought i thought about this but some providers here are tricky as well. Like virmach? The abuse of ram/bandiwdth for more then 5 mins and the fee of 15 dollars that i have to pay isnt that attractive, maybe if i buy different vpss and host my projects at different servers i dont have to worry much about one of them getting suspended?

What do you think