Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review: VortexNode * I would suggest: think #million times before - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review: VortexNode * I would suggest: think #million times before

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Wow... this is the problem with people trying to set up a business on the cheapest possible platform, they still expect it to be reinforced concrete.

First of all, reset your own password, you don't even open a ticket for that, perhaps one of your customers servers was compromised and was used as part of an attack, perhaps your server was which is why you could not login to begin with.

There was no need to write your life story to get sympathy votes, you used a self managed service, expected fully managed, you took responsibility for nothing and then wanted your money back?

What a nightmare of a person you are, I sincerely hope Vortexnode use fraudrecord and you are now listed so no other hosts have to suffer this complete madness.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Wow... this is the problem with people trying to set up a business on the cheapest possible platform, they still expect it to be reinforced concrete.

First of all, reset your own password, you don't even open a ticket for that, perhaps one of your customers servers was compromised and was used as part of an attack, perhaps your server was which is why you could not login to begin with.

There was no need to write your life story to get sympathy votes, you used a self managed service, expected fully managed, you took responsibility for nothing and then wanted your money back?

What a nightmare of a person you are, I sincerely hope Vortexnode use fraudrecord and you are now listed so no other hosts have to suffer this complete madness.

Anthony, am i request any "manage" services from Vortex? Did you see anything? And if you look for ipmi, i'm change before my password and my ipmi lock. After i'm not change. They request from me "root" password, i'm not said before but i see, my network problem really not solve i'm write. People, please read before ticket and all writes and after write your idea.

I'm pay 59$ for service. But i'm said before and said again now! I'm live downgrade in 2. day and not do anything/installation.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited December 2016

First, you had a hacked server and did outgoing DDoS attacks. You maybe don't know what it is or how to handle it, but you did it. And then, you even accuse the provider, when sending proofs, that they... maybe posted another guy's server graph! And then, you did a dispute!
    Your server or a vm on your server were compromised. Live with that and try to fix it -or learn, because from your responses you seem to don't really know what to do in an unmanaged dedicated server-.
    Most of providers, if your server will be involved in an outgoing DDoS and received abuse for you, will kick you out from their platform without a notice. Vortex tried to work with you to get issues resolved, even if they did not have any obligation to do it.
    In every new post you publish in LET, you make your position worse to members.
    I hope also that Vortex will publish you in fraudrecord lists, so, no other provider will have to handle such person like you...

Thanked by 1default
  • RaiyanzRaiyanz Member
    edited December 2016

Both my eyes and brain hurt from reading this. You're obviously in the wrong here, Engin. Vortex's guidelines stated not to change the IPMI password but you ignored that and went and changed, and then locking yourself out, and I've no idea how does that happen, thus requesting them to fix for you which took staff time and they waived part of fee for you..

Sure, post the ticket screenshots if you want, I highly doubt it'll change our opinions of you, just my 2 cents. It should have been your responsibility to monitor your customers' machines activity, not Vortex's. Hopefully no other decent provider accepts you as their customer as they don't deserve to suffer from your negligence, self-righteousness and how ignorant you are of the terms and your own customers.

And after all their time and effort to assist you, you open disputes in PayPal with them?

Not to mention you also reviewed them negatively on various review sites... Glad they aren't working with you now, you're a complete fraud.

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • @Raiyanz said:
    Both my eyes and brain hurt from reading this. You're obviously in the wrong here, Engin. Vortex's guidelines stated not to change the IPMI password but you ignored that and went and changed, and then locking yourself out, and I've no idea how does that happen, thus requesting them to fix for you which took staff time and they waived part of fee for you..

Sure, post the ticket screenshots if you want, I highly doubt it'll change our opinions of you, just my 2 cents. It should have been your responsibility to monitor your customers' machines activity, not Vortex's. Hopefully no other decent provider accepts you as their customer as they don't deserve to suffer from your negligence, self-righteousness and how ignorant you are of the terms and your own customers.

And after all their time and effort to assist you, you open disputes in PayPal with them?

Not to mention you also reviewed them negatively on various review sites... Glad they aren't working with you now, you're a complete fraud.

He posted the tickets already in the beginning but deleted the entire (site-long and terribly written) post after people said he was in the wrong and being rude. (as you can see above in the first few replies).

I myself have a server with Vortex and quite happy so far.

edited December 2016

EnginTopcuoglu said: am i request any "manage" services from Vortex? Did you see anything

Yes I see it, everyone else here see's it, the only one who seems to not know is you.

There is a point when you need to realize you do not even know what you do not know and accept that you could be very much in the wrong, you have reached that point.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @MagicalTrain said:

@Raiyanz said:

He posted the tickets already in the beginning but deleted the entire (site-long and terribly written) post after people said he was in the wrong and being rude. (as you can see above in the first few replies).

I myself have a server with Vortex and quite happy so far.

Thanks for your kind information, seems like all this is just making him a laughingstock. Why not just close this discussion already, as it's pointless, but leave it here so people are made aware of him as a fraud, in case they don't have FraudRecord.

What does a coward do when they realize they are wrong? they try to hide it, which is what deleting the original post does, so now most of the posts make little sense and there is no real timeline, hopefully a mod/admin will restore then close.

Thanked by 2default pechspilz
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2016

The worst of reading all of this: that the provider was kind enough to eat most of the cost of remote hands, only for the customer to file disputes and demand refunds.

Your lack of understanding on how to manage a server is not in itself a bad thing. That you are dead set on making sure that they lose money over their time spent trying to help you, after the way you treated them, is something to be very ashamed of. What a terrible way to treat someone else.

A fraudrecord entry would be quite deserved IMO, to warn other providers so that they can simply refund this user on purchase and not risk having to pay out of pocket for bad reviews, insulting tickets, and poor server management.

• Just checked there are 3 entries of OP on FraudRecord.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Post content restored, thread closed to prevent further editing.

This discussion has been closed.