Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/22 ARIN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

/22 ARIN

Hello, we are looking to buy or LTO a /22 from ARIN. We are open to offers please PM me.

Comments

• Can't remember the name of the company but all over WHT there is one that is doing RTO /24s. Although it works out to be around $35k per /24 if you do this option with the company.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

RTO/LTO on IPv4? Lol.

I would honestly never even consider such thing. What stops the IPv4 owner to cancel your LTO contract a month prior you owning the range? Or just ignoring the promise?

• @AlexBarakov said:
    RTO/LTO on IPv4? Lol.

I would honestly never even consider such thing. What stops the IPv4 owner to cancel your LTO contract a month prior you owning the range? Or just ignoring the promise?

A legitimate contract?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Maher said:

@AlexBarakov said:
    RTO/LTO on IPv4? Lol.

A legitimate contract?

Sure.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Would you consider a normal lease?

• Not sure why a provider would do IP LTO. Unlike dedicated server hardware, their values actually increase over time.