Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 2/3GB KVM in Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 2/3GB KVM in Germany

ShigawireShigawire Member
edited April 2013 in Help

Hey guys,

I am looking for a 2/3GB KVM in Germany. I am currently travelling a little more than expected and don't want to bring my Laptop everywhere I go.
That's why I am looking for a KVM offer that allows me to install my own Windows 7 copy (Got a Dreamspark license, so no problem here). I will not run anything CPU intensive, just my daily working-tools (Notepad++ :P, FileZilla, PuTTY, Dreamweaver etc).

Any offers?

All I could find were some plans that look promising, but most of them explicitely state "Linux / *BSD". I don't want to be the jerk and ask if I could host my Windows on those :P

Comments

• @Shigawire, you should've emailed me... you know better by now! :P

We'll do this for you - Ding me an email direct :)

• @BradND done :)
    ND is always my first choice in DE, but also you explicitely mention "Linux only" on your KVM packages :D

• Because we want to offer a more premium product and cut out the usual windows abuse ;) But for recurring clients/known clients we've always offered it, think we have 30 or so VM's with windows

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@getkvm_ash recomended :)

• Thanks :) I am with ND now. GetKVM would have been my second choice.

the KVM is amazingly fast.