Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help my Plex server find a new home! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help my Plex server find a new home!

13»

Comments

• @Falzo said:
    @Nekki you can have my KS3C from the last flash sale, I am only using it until mid of january... it's only i3 though (around 4k passmark) DC RBX (but cheap ;-))

Thanks, but I don't want to go through the ballache of the Kimsufi transfer process + 4K passmark isnt enough. Cheers anyway.

• @Nekki said:

@Falzo said:
    @Nekki you can have my KS3C from the last flash sale, I am only using it until mid of january... it's only i3 though (around 4k passmark) DC RBX (but cheap ;-))

Thanks, but I don't want to go through the ballache of the Kimsufi transfer process + 4K passmark isnt enough. Cheers anyway.

you know you wouldn't need it "transferred", your tentacles are trustworthy to me ;-)

if you are unlucky finding an alternative til mid jan just let me know...

• @Nekki said:

@Ikoula said:
    @Nekki Would you agree to be called back ?

Yeah, I just don't have any valid ID (passport expired) which prevents me from getting validated.

You can get a state issued ID in general... almost every country offers it and its relatively cheap. You should have SOMETHING to prove who are you... unless you don't want to. Then in that case.. whatever. GL.

• @cheapwebdev said:

@Nekki said:

@Ikoula said:
    @Nekki Would you agree to be called back ?

Yeah, I just don't have any valid ID (passport expired) which prevents me from getting validated.

You can get a state issued ID in general... almost every country offers it and its relatively cheap. You should have SOMETHING to prove who are you... unless you don't want to. Then in that case.. whatever. GL.

UK doesn't provide anything like this, it's passport, driving license or GTFO. There was an identify card scheme a few years ago, but it was scrapped for being too expensive.

I do need to renew my passport, which I'll do closer to the time I need it...but tbh I wouldn't hand it over to a hosting provider anyway.