Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tailored VPS - 384MB Memory, 30GB Disk Space, 500GB Bandwidth from $5.56/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tailored VPS - 384MB Memory, 30GB Disk Space, 500GB Bandwidth from $5.56/month

TailoredVPSTailoredVPS Member
edited August 2011 in Offers

Tailored VPS

Servers tailored to your needs.

Tailored VPS was founded in February 2011 with one goal in mind: to provide clients with a fully customizable VPS solution. Tailored VPS is backed by several investors in order to provide our clients with first class hardware and connectivity.

Our business model is based on allowing clients to build the VPS Hosting plan that fits their budget and needs perfectly. We allow every feature of the VPS to be customized including: CPU Cores, Memory, Disk Space, Bandwidth, and more! We do not limit you to premade VPS plans.

Take advantage of our offer and receive 20% recurring discount! Use the coupon code SUMMER while ordering.

All VPS' Include

• Instant VPS Provisioning
  • OpenVZ Virtualization
  • White-label Network
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • RAID10 Redundant Hard Drives
  • Full Root Access
  • No Setup/Hidden Fees
  • 100Mbps Premium Bandwidth

Base Plan

• 1 Core, Equal Share CPU
  • 256MB Guaranteed, 384MB Burstable
  • 30GB RAID10 Disk Space
  • 500GB Premium Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
  • Upgrades, OS, and Control Panels are listed below
  • Starting at $5.56/month! Use coupon code SUMMER

Ready to order? Start building your plan at: https://secure.tailoredvps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

VPS Upgrades

• Additional CPU Core - $8.00/month
  • Additional 128MB Memory - $1.75/month
  • Additional 10GB Disk Space - $2.00/month
  • Additional 100GB Bandwidth - $2.50/month
  • Additional IP Address - $2.00/month

Operating Systems

• CentOS 5
  • Debian 6
  • Fedora 14
  • Suse 11.3
  • Ubuntu 10.10

Control Panels

• Webmin - Free
  • Kloxo - Free
  • cPanel - $16.00/month

If you have any further questions feel free to Contact Us!

Comments

• Where is the DC?

• @mountspot -- they have their test IP on their About Us page. 69.55.12.2 -- Telecom Colo in Philadelphia.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Hmm.. Their main website seems to be down and I cannot open SolusVM either, however my VPS is online. But is either resored to a month old backup or someone else has installed Kloxo on it. I hope they haven't moved into the dead pool :(

JFYI VPSBD looks like it's in the dead pool too.

• Site seem to be dead from here too.

Does http://zeus.mitihost.com/ load for you?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

kloxo landing page for what it's worth.

Francisco

edited September 2011

Damn that is an old backup. I cannot login with the password, and we ran DirectAdmin on that server. I do remember lending that VPS to a friend for him to run Kloxo but that was ages ago.

Either that or someone else has my VPS.

• Hello,

We were experiencing network issues last night and the downtime lasted approximately 16 hours according to our Pingdom monitor.

All clients that apply for SLA compensation will be compensated according to our SLA: http://tailoredvps.com/legal/service-level-agreement/ . According to our SLA clients will receive 8.5 days free hosting credit to their account. In order to receive SLA credit you must contact us via ticket: https://secure.tailoredvps.com/submitticket.php

We will have an announcement on our blog in the next 24 hours in regards to the recent outage.

Tailored VPS is NOT going into the "dead pool" as our servers are all prepaid until April 2012 and this is a minor outage. If you feel you would like more than 8.5 days free as compensation feel free to let us know in the ticket.

Sorry for any inconvenience this recent outage has caused.

Best Regards,
    Tailored VPS

• @Infinity Please submit a ticket and we will have this VPS mismatch sorted out for you ASAP.

• Nice to see a provider actually encourage the SLA credit. We've had a few lately (Tight on time. Forgive me for not giving a link.) that seems like you have to beg for it.

edited September 2011

TailoredVPS said: @Infinity Please submit a ticket and we will have this VPS mismatch sorted out for you ASAP.

Thanks, have done so :)

• I've got the SLA credit now, which is really good.
    But until now I can't find their announcement on their blog.