Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostersPanel v2 is coming !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostersPanel v2 is coming !

alfred011alfred011 Member
edited September 2012 in General

Watchout guys,
HostersPanel v2 is going to release very soon..
It will be a great alternative to the currently alternative billing systems.
But the downside is that, It is not free... They will be charging a $99 fee for lifetime licence..
Free version will be also there.

[Source:HostersPanel Blog]

Comments

• Cool Don't see why it's worth even $1 for life

• Is this the same as Hostersbill? If yes, fuck off.

• @gsrdgrdghd Yup, just "renamed" lol

Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd
  • Did u saw the version 2 demo?? The demo on their site is old version 1.its crap i know... but u should see their version 2... its awesome.

Only i can see it becoz, im working as their software tester

• I smell paid to post positive posts....

• Pls stop arguing and see the software.. then make your comment..

• What is the use of paying 100+ dollars for big big softwares when u can get what u need at lower cost.. thats my view...

• What your comment means?

Im not getting money .. but i will get pro version worth 90usd ...

• you people may be rich enough to buy whmcs for that much cost,,
    but small resellers dont have such money (it even costs more than their reseller hosting plan :P )

• @alfred011 said: but small resellers dont have such money (it even costs more than their reseller hosting plan :P )

Not this again! If you can't afford WHMCS you shouldn't be running a business.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited September 2012

@alfred011 $18.95 isn't much but seriously HostersPanel will never grow. There are many free panels much better and I wouldn't be surprised if your just copying open source code.

• @jhadley , who said ???
    You bet ?? YOu conduct a survey among small/ medium resellers and see, how many of them uses WHMCS ?? maximum of 40% will be the result.

• $18.95 isn't much lol. ?

Oh o.O
    How easy you are saying that??
    I cant even think of spending that much money per month!!

Now, i realized onething.. Americans have looooooott of money

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited September 2012

@alfred011 I'm from the UK and there's something you call education and work.

• UK people are also rich.. i know!

• Helps if the demo works.

Thanked by 2Chief Infinity
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

So it's made for poor people? The truly poor do not need your panel. Spend your time working at a homeless shelter or perhaps at a job that pays you enough to be able to donate to local charities or shelters.

Someone running a hosting business has money, or they're a fool. Sorry to burst your bubble. Seriously though how is $99 cheap for this?

• GTFO!
    Website looks like a stupid cheap Hostbill RIp and script looks like a gay rip of whmcs. WTF is wrong with these new generation indian kids? Your elders were better programmer and coder then you guys ever will be.

• WintereiseWintereise Member
    edited September 2012

You need to live in a real 3rd world country to consider $18.95 as being a lot of money (or at least something you wouldn't spend per month)

I'd reckon we have no need to mention this, or at least point fingers.

There used to be a time when I considered $20 a lot too, after all :)

But yeah, get your act together before announcing releases. Helps to circumvent silly situations like these.

• @jhadley said: Not this again! If you can't afford WHMCS you shouldn't be running a business.

Agreed - get a job.

• @jarland said: Someone running a hosting business has money, or they're a fool.

SwitchVM uses it's 1 free month to start off :)

• @Zen said: Anything lifetime is generally one big scam waiting to happen when placed in a market where everyone else is billing monthly/yearly. Reinforces our point.

Hostbill?

• Screenshots? Demo?

All I can find on the site looks pretty primitive, but you did say that was v1 and not v2 so it's too early to judge.

• Yes mannDude , v2 is entirely different..ofcourse better than boxbilling and whmbill

• HostersPanel is better because it includes live chat also .

• HostersBill was an Indian cmpny,
    But HostersPanel is not :P

• @alfred011 You know you can edit your posts? Honestly, you're not really helping sell this product...

• @kairus,i dnt want to help them to sell this product
    they dont even see this posts...

anyway i will get one free.. thats all i want..

• @alfred011 said: anyway i will get one free.. thats all i want..

Congrats, why don't you go advertise somewhere else now.