Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

internetbs.net doesn't support paypal now, what do you suggest?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

internetbs.net doesn't support paypal now, what do you suggest?

kampungkampung Member
edited September 2012 in General

As mentioned in subject?
payza?
is it safe to pay using credit card to internetbs.net, i don't feel safe. But, it is just my feeling.

Comments

• @kampung said: As mentioned in subject?

payza?
    is it safe to pay using credit card to internetbs.net, i don't feel safe. But, it is just my feeling.

They support Paypal via 2Checkout?

• move to namecheap if you don't feel safe paying via payza :)

Namecheap is good

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

It's as safe as anywhere else in my opinion. That said, I'm using name.com more lately.

• @giang said: They support Paypal via 2Checkout?

No, they don't.
    It was, but not now.

• @kampung said: No, they don't.

It was, but not now.

Dan it, then how would I renew my domains :(

• @Randy said: move to namecheap if you don't feel safe paying via payza :)

I don't feel unsafe using payza, i never use it.
    I just feel unsafe using CC. But i'm not CC user (only use it < 5 times in my life)

• Moneybookers/Skrill? I use that with them.

• They still have Moneybookers and 2CO, both are perfectly safe or not any less safe than paypal at least.

• Moneybookers... meh.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Damn, I guess time to transfer to Namecheap.

• Could use a PayPal Debit Card?

• give namesilo.com try

• I paid with credit card the other day, if your from the UK it re-directs you to some UK cc processor but used my other cc just to be secure

• that is a pain because let's be honest, I think namecheap and namesilo are both good (namesilo is good and cheap as well) but I do not think any of them have that many domain suffix options as Internet.bs does....

• @zhuanyi said: namesilo

It's not just you! http://www.namesilo.com looks down from here.

• Dynadot accepts paypal

• I use my credit card directly. It doesn't hurt. Trust them, they're worth it. :)

• @klikli said: It's not just you! http://www.namesilo.com looks down from here.

up for me now...

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@twain said: Dynadot accepts paypal

I wouldn't consider Dynadot anywhere near comparable with internet.bs. Dynadot seems to have a habit of disabling domains they dislike, even disallowing transfer out.

• @joepie91 said: I wouldn't consider Dynadot anywhere near comparable with internet.bs. Dynadot seems to have a habit of disabling domains they dislike, even disallowing transfer out.

I'm considering to buy a .im domain with them, well, I think I need to reconsider =(

• i use paypal via 2checkout with them.. so far nothing problem..

• I'm using my cc with Internet.bs, and the story they did not accept Paypal is been a while. No problem with cc tough

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited September 2012

@myshahrul said: i use paypal via 2checkout with them.. so far nothing problem..

I registered .pm domain around 2 weeks ago with them and paypal option over 2checkout didn't exist. I am forced to use CC with internetbs lately as they have really good pricing for some ccTLDs.

• I have www.kirim.pm too

• @myshahrul said: i use paypal via 2checkout with them.. so far nothing problem..

When?

• @joepie91 said: I wouldn't consider Dynadot anywhere near comparable with internet.bs. Dynadot seems to have a habit of disabling domains they dislike, even disallowing transfer out.

This.

@giang said: I'm considering to buy a .im domain with them, well, I think I need to reconsider =(

Please don't, I've been a customer for over five years and in January someone sent them an email stating I had stolen the account of them. I'd dealt with their support multiple times, provided ID which matched the account, had access to all the emails used over the years.

Didn't matter to them, they locked my account and stopped me from transferring any domains out or making account changes.

It's been nine months so far, I tried to get the account lock removed, but Dynadot KEEP telling me that I need to get in touch with the guy who made the complain and settle it with him. I emailed the guy in March and never got a reply.

Dynadot are bastards. They have absolutely awful support, email only Mon-Thur. Replies take a few days to get an answer back.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited September 2012

I just have a separate Debit card for use only on the Internet. It does not have any money most of the time. So there isn't much of a problem to stay with internet.bs for me, actually just the other day I transfered my $0.99 .net from Namecheap to them.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@AsadHaider said: Dynadot are bastards. They have absolutely awful support, email only Mon-Thur. Replies take a few days to get an answer back.

I can actually confirm this as well. When they disabled a domain of mine, the support responses would take anywhere from an hour to a week, usually closer towards the latter.

• I'd just get a pre-paid Visa Debit card from the grocery store or something for when you need to make online purchases.

Otherwise, I'd use Namecheap. Pretty much all my domains are either at Namecheap or Internet.bs, minus a few scattered around.