Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

HostersPanel v2 is coming !

HostersPanel v2 is coming !

alfred011alfred011 Member
edited September 2012 in General

Watchout guys, HostersPanel v2 is going to release very soon.. It will be a great alternative to the currently alternative billing systems. But the downside is that, It is not free... They will be charging a $99 fee for lifetime licence.. Free version will be also there.

[Source:HostersPanel Blog]

Comments

• Cool Don't see why it's worth even $1 for life

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member without signature

Is this the same as Hostersbill? If yes, fuck off.

• @gsrdgrdghd Yup, just "renamed" lol

Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd
  • Did u saw the version 2 demo?? The demo on their site is old version 1.its crap i know... but u should see their version 2... its awesome.

Only i can see it becoz, im working as their software tester

• I smell paid to post positive posts....

Shane Elmore | Programmer In Progress

• Pls stop arguing and see the software.. then make your comment..

• What is the use of paying 100+ dollars for big big softwares when u can get what u need at lower cost.. thats my view...

• What your comment means?

Im not getting money .. but i will get pro version worth 90usd ...

• you people may be rich enough to buy whmcs for that much cost,, but small resellers dont have such money (it even costs more than their reseller hosting plan :P )

• @alfred011 said: but small resellers dont have such money (it even costs more than their reseller hosting plan :P )

Not this again! If you can't afford WHMCS you shouldn't be running a business.

• INIZINIZ Member
    edited September 2012

@alfred011 $18.95 isn't much but seriously HostersPanel will never grow. There are many free panels much better and I wouldn't be surprised if your just copying open source code.

• @jhadley , who said ??? You bet ?? YOu conduct a survey among small/ medium resellers and see, how many of them uses WHMCS ?? maximum of 40% will be the result.

• $18.95 isn't much lol. ?

Oh o.O How easy you are saying that?? I cant even think of spending that much money per month!!

Now, i realized onething.. Americans have looooooott of money

• INIZINIZ Member
    edited September 2012

@alfred011 I'm from the UK and there's something you call education and work.

• UK people are also rich.. i know!

• Helps if the demo works.

Thanked by 2Chief Infinity
  • @alfred011 said: $18.95 isn't much lol. ?

Oh o.O How easy you are saying that?? I cant even think of spending that much money per month!!

Now, i realized onething.. Americans have looooooott of money

You need to live in a real 3rd world country to consider $18.95 as being a lot of money (or at least something you wouldn't spend per month)

Listen, business owners of hosting providers aren't living in the 3rd world for the most part. Don't group up your own personal living costs with the costs of your target audience. I think its ridiculous that you can count a panel as viable because you think most business owners don't have $10 to spare on WHMCS. If so then they aren't running a business.

I work for Nodisto.

Thanked by 2Jar SDH_TREXTOR
  • So it's made for poor people? The truly poor do not need your panel. Spend your time working at a homeless shelter or perhaps at a job that pays you enough to be able to donate to local charities or shelters.

Someone running a hosting business has money, or they're a fool. Sorry to burst your bubble. Seriously though how is $99 cheap for this?

• @jarland said: $99 cheap for this?

Anything lifetime is generally one big scam waiting to happen when placed in a market where everyone else is billing monthly/yearly. Reinforces our point.

I work for Nodisto.

Thanked by 1Jar
  • TazTaz Disabled

GTFO! Website looks like a stupid cheap Hostbill RIp and script looks like a gay rip of whmcs. WTF is wrong with these new generation indian kids? Your elders were better programmer and coder then you guys ever will be.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• WintereiseWintereise Member
    edited September 2012

You need to live in a real 3rd world country to consider $18.95 as being a lot of money (or at least something you wouldn't spend per month)

I'd reckon we have no need to mention this, or at least point fingers.

There used to be a time when I considered $20 a lot too, after all :)

But yeah, get your act together before announcing releases. Helps to circumvent silly situations like these.

-- BOFH

• @jhadley said: Not this again! If you can't afford WHMCS you shouldn't be running a business.

Agreed - get a job.

BitAccel - OpenVZ VPS / IRC,VPN,Anything Legal & Unrivaled Support!
  • @jarland said: Someone running a hosting business has money, or they're a fool.

SwitchVM uses it's 1 free month to start off :)

Internap VPS, Web Hosting and more - Cloud Shards | Need a VPS Upgrade?
    Query Foundry, LLC AS62638
  • @concerto49 said: SwitchVM uses it's 1 free month to start off :)

How do you know?

• @Zen said: Anything lifetime is generally one big scam waiting to happen when placed in a market where everyone else is billing monthly/yearly. Reinforces our point.

Hostbill?

BitAccel - OpenVZ VPS / IRC,VPN,Anything Legal & Unrivaled Support!
  • Screenshots? Demo?

All I can find on the site looks pretty primitive, but you did say that was v1 and not v2 so it's too early to judge.

vpsBoard.com - Now with over 450 members! A friendly community with active discussion. Come join us!

IRC.FREENODE.NET #vpsBoard - Drop by and say, 'Hello'.
  • Yes mannDude , v2 is entirely different..ofcourse better than boxbilling and whmbill

• HostersPanel is better because it includes live chat also .

• HostersBill was an Indian cmpny, But HostersPanel is not :P

• @alfred011 You know you can edit your posts? Honestly, you're not really helping sell this product...

• @kairus,i dnt want to help them to sell this product they dont even see this posts...

anyway i will get one free.. thats all i want..

• @alfred011 said: anyway i will get one free.. thats all i want..

Congrats, why don't you go advertise somewhere else now.

• @telephone.. no need to do that..

• TazTaz Disabled
    edited September 2012

Good morning kind sir. I would suggest you to get a life.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• Calm down everyone... -_-

"I Always Happy ! The Secret Is, When Something Bad Happens, I Always Yell : Eeee... Macarena !!" :D

• looks ugly

DomainAgent - a smart tool for keeping details of domains you own. We're on twitter too!
    Thanked by 1INIZ
  • INIZINIZ Member
    edited September 2012

It took them that long to google C&P templates and still looks like piece of trash? Have you even got license to redistribute the icons since they probably never created them

• ok guys! dont knw why you people hate this product ssoooo much..

Even world craps like account lab plus are used by many people!

Also, boxbilling is just a black and white ugly piece ..

And, have you even seen clientexec's client area? Just some very poor html and no layout..

Hosterspanel is far better looking than them.

You guys will never agree.. I know! But dont know the reason

• @alfred101 Erm what? Boxbilling is fine and it's free or remove branding for $5.95/mo which is fair and it looks better then HostersPanel. ClientExec has wide range of features as well and it still looks better then HP

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @alfred011 said: ok guys! dont knw why you people hate this product ssoooo much..

Because it's a complete piece of shit, stolen trash by retards for retards?

Postgres

Thanked by 1Taz
  • TazTaz Disabled

@alfred011 said: ok guys! dont knw why you people hate this product ssoooo much..

Even world craps like account lab plus are used by many people!

Also, boxbilling is just a black and white ugly piece ..

And, have you even seen clientexec's client area? Just some very poor html and no layout..

Hosterspanel is far better looking than them.

Quality+Looks=Better product. Hp lacks both of them. Dat ugly green looks like the things you see on public toilets.

• Well i saw and read about them. The say v2 worth $90 / year. If so, i cant wait to test it.

• @florinhangu said: Well i saw and read about them. The say v2 worth $90 / year. If so, i cant wait to test it.

You registered just to say that?

• InfinityInfinity Retired Staff
    edited September 2012

@jhadley said: You registered just to say that?

No he registered to post an offer and didn't bother to read the rules, so now he's restored to spamming I guess.

Although I have a feeling "alfred011" actually works for the "company" that made HostersPanel.

我是一个巨魔 (;

Thanked by 2jhadley GIANT_CRAB
  • TazTaz Disabled

@jhadley said: You registered just to say that?

Nope. to spam this forum with his stupid hosting. Post got removed pretty fast though.

• Yes, the advertisment was my prior post, and i did make the mistake to not read the rules carefully. However, not only this why i registered here. I read some post to, just that i dont reply to them.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member without signature

@Infinity said: Although I have a feeling "alfred011" actually works for the "company" that made HostersPanel.

I don't think you need a feeling for that, it's pretty obvious ;)

Thanked by 1Randy
  • TazTaz Disabled

@florinhangu said: Yes, the advertisment was my prior post, and i did make the mistake to not read the rules carefully. However, not only this why i registered here. I read some post to, just that i dont reply to them. Wateva.