Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap VPS for setup proxies
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap VPS for setup proxies

DimmonDimmon Member

please recommend, if you don't mind, cheap VPS for proxies, I use Dante as socks, but other options will do if memory or CPU is not so much.

I need proxies for parsing sites, not Google / FB / Amazon and similar difficult patients - just price monitoring and the like.

I know Сrunсbits - very good, I use them, but they have only two zones / ASN, and I would like a variety of IP addresses.

and psychologically I would like not more than $1/mo if it is achievable, traffic from 1Tb is better more / "Unlimited" with FAP will be fine.

thanks!

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Akile.io still has a bunch of 0.50€/m HK servers available on the market place.

Thanked by 1Dimmon
  • davidedavide Member
    edited May 19

VPS-for-VPN has 4 locations in Europe and US at < $10 per year, all IPv4. Good for proxy only I guess. See my affiliated LET aggregator.

Thanked by 2Dimmon pedala
  • GulfGulf Member

@davide said:

wow, it is great. possible to create paging?

• r3kr3k Member

for long-term use and lots of IPs, I've found that providers like webshare are cheaper than getting multiple VPS if you look at the cost per IP.

• netguynetguy Member

@Neoon said: Akile.io still has a bunch of 0.50€/m HK servers available on the market place.

Min. Y9.99 ~ $1.38/month

edited May 19

@netguy said:

@Neoon said: Akile.io still has a bunch of 0.50€/m HK servers available on the market place.

Min. Y9.99 ~ $1.38/month

Monthly price still 3.99RMB = 0.51€, to purchase one of the market yea.
    The price indeed has ryzen, I got a bunch for 0.60-0.70€ of the market place.

• WeirdjeyWeirdjey Member

If the price is the main element for you, you can get a NAT server with a shared IPv4. They are cheap and work good as proxies

• ReroRero Member
    edited May 19

@Neoon said: Monthly price still 3.99RMB = 0.51€, to purchase one of the market yea.

Where is it located? A link please!

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Neoon said: Akile.io

Had never heard of this company before. Looks like they're in quite a few locations.

• HelpMeOutHelpMeOut Member

@Neoon said:

@netguy said:

Min. Y9.99 ~ $1.38/month

Monthly price still 3.99RMB = 0.51€, to purchase one of the market yea.
    The price indeed has ryzen, I got a bunch for 0.60-0.70€ of the market place.

Bro,i can only find 9.99CNY per month on the setup website,could u pls give me a link of 3.99cny u said?

Guys, I am not working for them, not gonna post a tutorial.
    I told you where to find it.

• ReroRero Member

@HelpMeOut said: Bro,i can only find 9.99CNY per month on the setup website

Me too ;)