Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AS203446(DDoS Mitigation, Colocation & IP-Transit) + SPECIAL Colocation DEAL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AS203446(DDoS Mitigation, Colocation & IP-Transit) + SPECIAL Colocation DEAL

AS203446AS203446 Member, Patron Provider
edited March 25 in Offers

Dear LowEndTalk community,

we want to introduce AS203446.

AS203446 has been providing DDoS Mitigation services for over two years now. A few of our customers have posted deals on LET, so we are well known.

We are present at Equinix Frankfurt (FR7) with multiple cabinets and have our own Traffic/Transit mix with around ~ 400G of local capacity. We mainly offer DDoS Protection via Cross Connect or GRE Tunnels, but another big offering is our shared Colocation.

We'll be adding a new Transit provider soon, providing even more capacity.

About our inline mitigation

We combine a vendor based solution with our own development based on eBPF. Some of our transit providers mitigate larger amplification or reflection floods. We are not reselling their mitigation, 90% is our own logic. 95% of the traffic flows inline through the mitigators, providing fast response TTM(time-to-mitigate).

Every part of the mitigation hardware is located at Equinix Frankfurt and not somewhere else.

The mitigation itself protects against the well known TCP,UDP,GRE floods. In addition, the supported games/apps that have custom logic are:

• FiveM
  • Source Games(Source Engine)
  • Factorio
  • OpenVPN
  • Wireguard
  • TeamSpeak3
  • DNS services
  • Minecraft Bedrock

A game not being on this list does not mean it won't work. There is just no specific mitigation for it and the generic countermeasures apply.

We add new mitigation logic every week. Customers can request specific application based filters and we'll add support for it.

In addition to all that, we offer IPv6 DDoS Mitigation as one of the first providers, too.

How to connect to our infrastucture?

A lot of customers use GRE Tunnels to connect. If you are looking for a more stable way to connect, we can issue a LOA for ordering a cross connect at Equinix Frankfurt within a few hours. In addition, we can connect to other data centers, too. For example:

• DigitalRealty
  • GlobalSwitch
  • IronMountain

and many more. Note: These DC's are not our on-net locations and we have no active PoP there.

GRE Tunnel offers are as follows:

• GRE Tunnel(L2 or BGP)
  • 50TB Traffic included
  • Free DDoS Protection
  • Managed service

Overusage is charged with 2,50 EUR / TB

GRE Tunnels are a managed service - the customer provides us with their remote tunnel side and we'll set it up and set up monitoring alerts.

About our colocation service

We offer flexible colocation at Equinix Frankfurt. Some additional services are:

• Free BGP sessions
  • Free DDoS protection
  • Remote Hands
  • Cross connects

Please find our current colocation deal down below:

• 1 or 2U Colocation (300W power included)
  • 1Gbps port unmetered
  • Anti DDoS included
  • Free setup

For 220 EUR / monthly

For our other colocation offers, check our website: https://as203446.net/colocation

You can find us on Twitter, too, where we give regular views behind the scences:

https://twitter.com/as203446

Our AS: https://bgp.tools/as/203446

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us via the mentioned communication channels.

If you want to order a service directly, you can register an account in our customer interface:

https://delta.as203446.net/

Simply click on "Order new service" after creating your account.

Thanked by 1helloitsmeagain

Comments

• kaitkait Member

Ey, love you <3 but why did you remove your IXP presence from peeringdb?

• AS203446AS203446 Member, Patron Provider

@kait said:

Thank you.

We were present at DATAIX and Peering.cz.

For the price that these IXes charge, we we able to buy a lot of Transit capacity.

Peering via IX is great, but the networks that are connected to these IXes can be reached via Transit too, way cheaper. Let's see what the future holds, maybe we'll start peering at DE-CIX one day.

• kaitkait Member
    edited March 25

@AS203446 said:

@kait said:

Thank you.

For the price that these IXes charge, we we able to buy a lot of Transit capacity.

Peering via IX is great, but the networks that are connected to these IXes can be reached via Transit too, way cheaper. Let's see what the future holds, maybe we'll start peering at DE-CIX one day.

I remember a 40G Peering.cz but I was asking why you removed them from peeringdb, since now it's not public anymore.

But yeah, those ixps can indeed be more expensive than Transit.

@kait said:

@AS203446 said:

@kait said:

Thank you.

I remember a 40G Peering.cz but I was asking why you removed them from peeringdb, since now it's not public anymore.

Because we are not connected to these IXes anymore.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 25

Didnt you plan to have skylink dc? I at least one saw your Twitter Account once and i can remember it said Something Like that

Just wondering :smile:

• kaitkait Member

@HostSlick said: Didnt you plan to have skylink dc? I at least one saw your Twitter Account once and i can remember it said Something Like that

Thanked by 1HostSlick

@HostSlick said:
    Didnt you plan to have skylink dc? I at least one saw your Twitter Account once and i can remember it said Something Like that

Yes, we offer L2 Connects to Skylink, but we are not physically present in SkyLink.

Thanked by 1HostSlick
  • For the 220 euro you (a private person, not a company) are charging for a GigE, I would rather get 10 GigE down and 5GigE up directly from your supplier Zetservers/InterKVM for 250 euro a month.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @AS203446 said:

@HostSlick said:

Yes, we offer L2 Connects to Skylink, but we are not physically present in SkyLink.

No s****, Skylink is getting Ip transit from your supplier zetservers/interkvm

• This looks like a really nice package. Great!

edited March 25

@packetnext said:
    For the 220 euro you (a private person, not a company) are charging for a GigE, I would rather get 10 GigE down and 5GigE up directly from your supplier Zetservers/InterKVM for 250 euro a month.

I am the company, so saying "private person" is not correct in that scope.

The "supplier" does not offer inline DDoS mitigation, what do you think, that the infrastructure pays itself?

And no, we do not use ZET's transport for that.

You are comparing 220 EUR colocation with IP-Transit - a service which most colocation customers cannot even use because they do not have their own infrastructure.

• @AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:
    For the 220 euro you (a private person, not a company) are charging for a GigE, I would rather get 10 GigE down and 5GigE up directly from your supplier Zetservers/InterKVM for 250 euro a month.

The "supplier" does not offer inline DDoS mitigation, what do you think, that the infrastructure pays itself?

You are comparing 220 EUR colocation with IP-Transit - a service which most colocation customers cannot even use because they do not have their own infrastructure.

It says in your ASN
    Organization
    Alexander Fiedler

I am sure zet can include 1U of colocation

@packetnext said:

@AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

It says in your ASN
    Organization
    Alexander Fiedler

Yes. RIPE registration does only allow your company name. My name is the company name. Do you think I would do business without the permission here in Germany?

Again, I don't really get your point - ZET is not our only upstream - we are just buying their IP Transit, nothing else.

• Your other supplier Combahton/Aurologic also offers

Uplink - 1Gbit Copper Cable, RJ45

1Gbit Uplink (Copper Cable), fully usable
    29,75 € per month - 59,50 € one time

@packetnext said:
    Your other supplier Combahton/Aurologic also offers

Yes, that's just the 1 Gbps port - no commitment, no traffic included.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 25

@packetnext said:

@AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

It says in your ASN
    Organization
    Alexander Fiedler

Nothing wrong with this.

Doesnt mean he is a private Person
    Sole proprietor.

Problem is as Sole trader that RIPE wont put your company Name in AS Name. They either put "Your name Trading as yourcompany" or Just Your name.

• LeviLevi Member

What is dualstack bgp session?

@Levi said:
    What is dualstack bgp session?

DualStack means IPv4 and IPv6.

Thanked by 1Levi
  • @AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

Going directly with zet is cheaper than buying from your one man band.

Guess I will go now to the supermarket and buy a pack of cookies, sell 20% of them for the same price, without the warranty, without being a Corporation and having a 24/7 NOC with 5+ people working there. Great business idea.

Thanked by 1amsaal

@packetnext said:

@AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

Guess I will go now to the supermarket and buy a pack of cookies, sell 20% of them for the same price, without the warranty, without being a Corporation and having a 24/7 NOC with 5+ people working there. Great business idea.

Do that then, you are free to go anywhere you'd like. Your statements do contribute anything useful to this thread.The customers like our offering(which you cannot compare to ZET).

Buying transit is a common thing - 80% of the ISPs do that, no matter the size, even if they have 5,10 or 500 employees.

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@packetnext said:

@AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

I think you're forgetting the DDoS protection, Path also uses GTT and nobody complains ;)

• @AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

@AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

Do that then, you are free to go anywhere you'd like. Your statements do contribute anything useful to this thread.The customers like our offering(which you cannot compare to ZET).

Buying transit is a common thing - 80% of the ISPs do that, no matter the size, even if they have 5,10 or 500 employees.

Why should we buy from you instead of zet and combahton, of which at least the latter is a company with a history?

How many employees do you have? What other than Zet and Combahton as uplinks, what did you create?

What hardware for DDoS mitigation? What is the size of attacks you can handle?

You are not sharing anything about your "company" here.

• @PHP_Friends said:

@packetnext said:

@AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

I think you're forgetting the DDoS protection, Path also uses GTT and nobody complains ;)

Path is on the verge of RIP.
    Good comparison

• @AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

@AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

It says in your ASN
    Organization
    Alexander Fiedler

Yes. RIPE registration does only allow your company name. My name is the company name. Do you think I would do business without the permission here in Germany?

Again, I don't really get your point - ZET is not our only upstream - we are just buying their IP Transit, nothing else.

So, how about stating your uplinks and their capacity here.

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@packetnext said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@packetnext said:

@AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

Good comparison

You don't seem to understand it, what a pity.

• @PHP_Friends said:

@packetnext said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@packetnext said:

@AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

Good comparison

If he had 5+ more uplinks and exchanges it could have been a good argument

We are sharing the required details, people who are really interested receive more information - we do not need to make everything public.(We are pretty transparent though)

You are clearly not reading everything in this thread, I stated we have around ~ 400G of capacity. You wouldn't have to ask the question if you had read it beforehand.

Specifying a "capacity"(How much the mitigation can handle) makes no sense.

@packetnext said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@packetnext said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@packetnext said:

@AS203446 said:

@packetnext said:

Good comparison

If he had 5+ more uplinks and exchanges it could have been a good argument

What would 5 upstreams change? 5 Upstreams would make it even more expensive. Before you buy something, you have to evaluate if it makes sense, if that earns you more money and if you are making a loss with it.

That is a common business practice.

And regarding your question "What I've created", well, I've built inline DDoS mitigation(ZET and aurologic are not inline and work differently).

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@packetnext said:
    Why should we buy from you instead of zet and combahton, of which at least the latter is a company with a history?

combahton is gone since some time, glad to have changed the name.

I'd say @AS203446 provides more customized solution than what we do, thats potentially their big advantage - the larger you get, the slower you become, beside of that we dont just do DDoS-Protection, instead quite a few more things like running our DC here, smaller in my mind is nothing bad :)