Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most trusted LET provider - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Most trusted LET provider

1235»

Comments

• hostarishostaris Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 4

@yoursunny said:
    Most trusted LET providers:

• Joshua Prout
    • HostSolutions
    • DediPath
    • AlphaRacks / WootHosting
    • NVMeNetworks / Twistic Limited / Hostaris

I can trust myself to not buy from them.

I have only just noticed this, so apologies if I've broken any rules by bumping the thread.

I'd just like to confirm that we are not in any way, shape, or form affiliated with Twistic Limited. I had a personal grievance with the director (Blake Shephard) over something small which turned into something way bigger than intended. We are entirely separate companies.

That was in February 2023 and we have not spoke since minus brief greetings in mutual servers, such as the IPv6 discord.

Nothing in my opinion since this grievance is there anything to suggest we aren't a secure and reputable provider, if you have a complaint about our service, attitude, or history I'd be happy to talk in direct messages.

If you don't trust us, that is completely fine. Affiliating us with Twistic when you're not completely aware of the full story, and potentially damaging our reputation further, is unfair.

• edited January 5

@hostaris said:

@yoursunny said:

• Joshua Prout
    • HostSolutions
    • DediPath

I have only just noticed this, so apologies if I've broken any rules by bumping the thread.

I'd just like to confirm that we are not in any way, shape, or form affiliated with Twistic Limited. I had a personal grievance with the director (Blake Shephard) over something small which turned into something way bigger than intended. We are entirely separate companies.

That was in February 2023 and we have not spoke since minus brief greetings in mutual servers, such as the IPv6 discord.

Nothing in my opinion since this grievance is there anything to suggest we aren't a secure and reputable provider, if you have a complaint about our service, attitude, or history I'd be happy to talk in direct messages.

If you don't trust us, that is completely fine. Affiliating us with Twistic when you're not completely aware of the full story, and potentially damaging our reputation further, is unfair.

So you guarantee that there won't be any victimization?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • UchihaUchiha Member

The most trusted provider is @seriesn from NexusBytes.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • emghemgh Member

@totally_not_banned said:

@hostaris said:

@yoursunny said:

• Joshua Prout
    • HostSolutions
    • DediPath

Victimization is in the air

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

@fatchan said:
    Terrahost
    Hostslick
    AlexHost
    Crunchbits
    Incognet

Hi, Fatchan.

Thanks for mention us!
    We will some news soon! :)

Alexhost

Thanked by 1fatchan

@hostaris said:

@yoursunny said:

• Joshua Prout
    • HostSolutions
    • DediPath

Victimization? On who's part?

• @terrahost (Colo)
    @alexhost (for DMCA stuff maybe?)
    Incognet @MannDude
    MXRoute @jar
    BuyVM/Buyshared @Francisco
    ExtraVM @MikeA

In no particular order.

Anyone else, idk lol.

Thanked by 1terrahost
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Looking for the promised and long overdue vote thread...

• @stefeman said:
    @terrahost (Colo)
    @alexhost (for DMCA stuff maybe?)
    Incognet @MannDude
    MXRoute @jar
    BuyVM/Buyshared @Francisco
    ExtraVM @MikeA

In no particular order.

Anyone else, idk lol.

LMAO mentioning @alexhost and @jar is a contradiction

For me the most reliable providers, of which I am a current or past customer, are (no particular order):

@crunchbits
    netcup
    @berohost
    @VPSSLIM
    @PHP_Friends
    @InceptionHosting
    @alwyzon
    @labze
    @Hetzner_OL

• @hostaris said:

@hostaris said:

@yoursunny said:

• Joshua Prout
    • HostSolutions
    • DediPath

As in who's going to be victimized or as in who will be the victimizer?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@hostaris said:

@hostaris said:

@yoursunny said:

• Joshua Prout
    • HostSolutions
    • DediPath

Yeah @hostaris I don't get it either, are you asking who'll be victimized or about the victimizator?

• I tag @InceptionHosting for great product from 3 year i bought from him. Some reboot for update. Pretty solid and reliable.

root@mail:~# uptime
     16:03:59 up 170 days,  2:01,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00

• Hetzner
    BuyVM
    AdvinServers (good performance for low budget)
    HostBrr (using them for backup)

• LeviLevi Member
    edited January 5

Hetzner.com
    Litteserver.nl
    v6node.com
    OVH
    Inceptionhosting

Of course non-LET:

Digitalocean
    Vultr
    Linode
    Aws lightsail
    Leaseweb
    IONOS (haha, yes!)
    Rackspace

Thanked by 1v3ng
  • emghemgh Member
    edited January 5

@LeroyJ said: IONOS (haha, yes no!)

• LeviLevi Member

@emgh said:

Their 1.20 EUR/month VPS works very good.

• emghemgh Member

@LeroyJ said:

@emgh said:

Their 1.20 EUR/month VPS works very good.

My counter argument is that it's IONOS.

Thanked by 1Levi
    edited January 5

@emgh said:

@hostaris said:

@hostaris said:

@yoursunny said:

• Joshua Prout
    • HostSolutions
    • DediPath

Yeah @hostaris I don't get it either, are you asking who'll be victimized or about the victimizator?

I'm wondering who is doing the victimization. Nothing in my reply suggests I am victimizing myself or my company.

I was unprofessional and while I am not entirely to blame for what happened, I still accept responsibility for my behaviour.

My point stands, a well-respected member of LET should not be assuming relations between both companies on a public forum. To the average viewer, "NVMeNetworks / Twistic Limited / Hostaris" definitely portrays the idea that they are the same thing, which is damaging to our reputation especially coming from someone who is widely appreciated in the community. It takes a single message to confirm whether or not we are the same company.

• emghemgh Member

@hostaris wait so your point is that victimization has occurred towards Hostaris?

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • edited January 5

@emgh said:
    @hostaris wait so your point is that victimization has occurred towards Hostaris?

Yeah, that's kind of what it seems to me too but let's wait for the explanation. We cannot just make random assumptions!

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

victimisumptions