Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD - Page 86
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2023 Black Friday Cyber Monday - FLASH SALE + MEGATHREAD

Comments

• layer7layer7 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@tharris86 said:
    @layer7 - what network connectivity is included in the offer, or is that an addon as well?! We have to pay extra to get an IP4 (otherwise it's none), and for connectivity we have the choice on none or 2.5g?

1 Gbit/s is included.

Only the upgrades will come with charge.

And no, we dont sell servers without network connectivity... we are not that evil :p ;-)

I already improved the display, hopefully its more clear now.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2023

Since @FAT32 is doing a marvelous job keeping up with everything

FLASH SALE - 5 available @ $3.99/y - that's a new record! CODE FAT32 - non recurring but I'll honour the $5 price if you decide to renew next time around!

ORDER HERE

EmailSync+EmailBackup
    OVER 75% OFF - $5/yr - ORDER HERE
    Add both products to cart and use CODE LET-BF2023
    Lock in while stocks last!

• Flash Deal Lifetime plan Directadmin Reseller Hosting DirectAdmin
    50GB SSD space (Comment your invoice will add extra storage 20GB Free For next 10 Orders)
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited directadmin accounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    2TB Bandwidth
    Available in USA, and SG (Singapore, Asia), Germany, Netherlands
    Offer price :$89 / Lifetime
    Order now: https://billing.visualwebtechnologies.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=867

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Guys ... I think i need to code a new WHMCS report tomorrow :/ I need to find out the top 10 sales days in terms of orders (active) and revenue :/ such hard work this breaking of records is :/> @user123 said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@emgh said:

@JabJab said:

@emgh said: I HAVE SMALL TEXT FILES LARGER THAN 256 GB MY GOSH

HOW SMALL ARE BIG LARGER TEXT FILES THEN!?

4TB AT LEAST, I DON’T KNOW HOW BIG THAT IS IN POUNDS SORRY

about yay big, i bet

I think you mean "yea big," though I can understand how that size might also make you happy.

the saying is "yay big" ... or atleast i think it is, that's what it sounds like> @emgh said:

SOMEONE HAS THE GPT SAM ALTMAN PLUS SUBSCRIPTION

Nawh, missing Q* :( MJ is fun too. Did you know it makes nekkid pics these days if you are clever on prompting?

@jar how about this https://pulsedmedia.com/free-seedbox.php but like with 365 days lifetime type of thingy or perhaps 180days to give a bit more ooomph hmm ...

• @Cloudie said: Yes,... yes we do... talk about it

no clue how to order it
    asked someone about it like 3 months ago... some admin i think
    he said cloudie has deal on bf i should wait.... no clue how to fill it out lmao

• @PulsedMedia said:
    the saying is "yay big" ... or atleast i think it is, that's what it sounds like

It's a homophone. It's spelled "yea" and it sounds the same as "yay." Like "prey" and "pray."

• We need MOOOAAARRRR deals...

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @user123 said: It's a homophone. It's spelled "yea" and it sounds the same as "yay." Like "prey" and "pray."

I CAME HERE FOR DEALZ, NOT FOR ENGLISH TUTORIALS!

• emghemgh Member
    edited November 2023

@user123 said:

@PulsedMedia said:
    the saying is "yay big" ... or atleast i think it is, that's what it sounds like

It's a homophone. It's spelled "yea" and it sounds the same as "yay." Like "prey" and "pray."

Homo phone😂😂😂

@user123 said:

@PulsedMedia said:

Ok, i checked using google and only first result and it sounded like it's indeed yay people say. Learn new stuff everyday!

• @maverick said:
    We need MOOOAAARRRR deals...

ouch!!!!!

@maverick said:

i bet there's more knockout deals coming! ;)

• @user123 said:

@PulsedMedia said:

bloody homophones! when will they let people just live their lives the way they want to live them?!

Thanked by 2emgh PulsedMedia
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

24/11 18:00

Aquatis: $6/m 16GB KVM VPS in US/NL

Comment on our other thread to get double bandwidth or disk depending on their location.

Specifications
    HRKVM-16
    2v Cores
    16 GB DDR4 Ram
    2 GB Swap
    40 GB NVMe Storage
    2 TB Bandwidth
    10 Gbps Uplink (Seattle Only)
    1 Gbps Uplink (Netherlands/Tampa/Dallas Only)
    1 IPv4 Address
    1 IPv6 Address
    Free DDoS Protection
    Free Daily Backups
    All Locations

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

24/11 18:00

Hostodo: $20/yr 3.5GB EPYC KVM VPS in Tampa

3.5G RAM / 35G NVMe / 5TB Bandwidth / 1G Port / 1 vCPU AMD EPYC 7742 / KVM virtualization | $20/yr

This offer will be within Hostodo's new Gen2 platform.

Here's a direct link: https://console.hostodo.com/instances/deploy/TPA01/2023BFL-K3.5G1C35GN?deal_code=LOWENDTALK

The customer will need to signup at https://console.hostodo.com/signup first

This offer will be available in our new Tampa location. Not available in Detroit. We support Paypal and Stripe.

Looking glass link: https://tpa.hostodo.com/

• CloudieCloudie Member, Host Rep

@DeadlyChemist said: no clue how to order it

HMU in DMs and we will sort ya out soonish :)

• @layer7 said:

@layer7 - what network connectivity is included in the offer, or is that an addon as well?! We have to pay extra to get an IP4 (otherwise it's none), and for connectivity we have the choice on none or 2.5g?

1 Gbit/s is included.

Only the upgrades will come with charge.

And no, we dont sell servers without network connectivity... we are not that evil :p ;-)

I already improved the display, hopefully its more clear now.

Can you look at Ticket #550626 please?After several hours I still can't pay via paypal due to address issues!Thank you.

• @JabJab said:

@user123 said: It's a homophone. It's spelled "yea" and it sounds the same as "yay." Like "prey" and "pray."

I CAME HERE FOR DEALZ, NOT FOR ENGLISH TUTORIALS!

I CAME HERE FOR A CHROOT VPS 4TB $3 / YR AMS DEAL BUT SINCE I CANT HAVE THAT MIGHT AS WELL LEARN HOW TO COMMUNICATE

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • On semi-serious note... does anyone already have Tampermonkey extensions to mark threads "I already posted here for giveaway, hide it"? There is like 7815871875871785 topics I need to spam this year.

• CloudieCloudie Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2023

@risharde said: EmailSync+EmailBackup
    @risharde said: OVER 75% OFF - $5/yr - ORDER HERE

Yoink! this is going to work wonderful at the shop! :-D thanks buddy!

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @PulsedMedia said:

@maverick said:

i bet there's more knockout deals coming! ;)

• Almost no London offers, I feel sad. Was planning to waste money on more idlers :disappointed:

• @FAT32 said:

24/11 16:40

FreeRangeCloud: $20/yr 1GB KVM VPS in US/CA/EU with Free BGP

We will be offering our 'egg' plan for $10/6 months (regular price is $30). Promo code LET2023BF should do the trick, limited to 10 uses and can be applied to any in stock locations.

We can support BGP, yes. Normally we charge a $10 setup fee for sessions, however, we will waive this for the BF offer.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

If y'all missed the sweet, sweet storage deal from crunchbits, here is your second chance:

FAT32-JDGUY629
    FAT32-58DF2Y4R

I'll upload some more in a few minutes! Hope y'all don't miss out on this deal of a lifetime with the 32.32% discount on the Storage Line of VPS

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @PulsedMedia said:
    Guys ... I think i need to code a new WHMCS report tomorrow :/ I need to find out the top 10 sales days in terms of orders (active) and revenue :/ such hard work this breaking of records is :/> @user123 said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@emgh said:

@JabJab said:

@emgh said: I HAVE SMALL TEXT FILES LARGER THAN 256 GB MY GOSH

HOW SMALL ARE BIG LARGER TEXT FILES THEN!?

4TB AT LEAST, I DON’T KNOW HOW BIG THAT IS IN POUNDS SORRY

about yay big, i bet

I think you mean "yea big," though I can understand how that size might also make you happy.

the saying is "yay big" ... or atleast i think it is, that's what it sounds like> @emgh said:

SOMEONE HAS THE GPT SAM ALTMAN PLUS SUBSCRIPTION

Nawh, missing Q* :( MJ is fun too. Did you know it makes nekkid pics these days if you are clever on prompting?

@jar how about this https://pulsedmedia.com/free-seedbox.php but like with 365 days lifetime type of thingy or perhaps 180days to give a bit more ooomph hmm ...

Is that free seedbox limit only one per account or only one active free seedbox per account? I think I got one last time but it's letting me add it to my cart and I don't want to try and pay for it if I'm not supposed to.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @layer7 Thanks for the great deals! I ordered one, just wanted to ask roughly how soon will the service be provisioned?

• @MrRetslav said:

@MrRetslav said:
    Alrighty, here is the $0.32 deal.
    ($0.18 for a setup fee, Stripe needs a minimum of $0.50)

Check it out: here

Added 3 more of these. Enjoy. (thanks to @Quicky )

Need mooooaaaaaarrrrr

• @skorupion said: If y'all missed the sweet, sweet storage deal from crunchbits,

@crunchbits Europe when!? (-:

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Lets go!

• SeaScootSeaScoot Member
    edited November 2023

@nocloud said:

@user123 said:

@PulsedMedia said:

bloody homophones! when will they let people just live their lives the way they want to live them?!

Homophonia. It's a bit like homophobia except its your call.

Thanked by 2emgh nocloud