Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN and Getflix, Lifetime Subscription for Transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN and Getflix, Lifetime Subscription for Transfer

UltrapassionUltrapassion Member
edited January 2023 in Service Transfers

FastestVPN: Paypal $8 (seller pays transaction fee)
5 devices

Getflix Smart DNS & VPN: Paypal $30 (seller pays transaction fee)
Unlimited devices on SmartDNS network, 5 devices on VPN network

If you want it, just DM me

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2023

Not that I need this, but are the account transfers permitted by the providers in question. Fwiw, Getflix stopped supporting Flix last time I checked (ironically lol). FastestVPN 8$ is a nice price.

Thanked by 1Ultrapassion
  • Just open a ticket and ask for transfer, I had finished one Getflix account transfer with no problem last month.

I think Getflix $30 is a nice price too, because this item is excluded from coupons on stacksocial.com.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Transfering VPN accounts is a tricky subject. I'm not saying you have done anything illegal, but in case someone has, transferring an account to the next person, the history of that account follows it, even if the provider claims 'to not retain any data'. This is just my opinion.

• @Arkas said:
    Transfering VPN accounts is a tricky subject. I'm not saying you have done anything illegal, but in case someone has, transferring an account to the next person, the history of that account follows it, even if the provider claims 'to not retain any data'. This is just my opinion.

Unfortunately, these VPNs don't work properly in China, and I had to keep myself from losing more money by transferring :(

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@kubsb said: Unfortunately, these VPNs don't work properly in China, and I had to keep myself from losing more money by transferring :(

That makes sense then. $8 is a very good price. Good luck with the sale :smile:

• @kubsb said:
    Unfortunately, these VPNs don't work properly in China, and I had to keep myself from losing more money by transferring :(

we're working on developing an array of stealth VPN servers that work with V2RAY/SS and encapsulate traffic, specifically designed to bypass aggressive packet inspection such as the great firewall of China, without ending up on the Chinese government blocklist. if you're in China and are interested in helping us test our solution, let's get in touch!