Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022] - Page 128
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022]

Comments

• @feezioxiii said:

@hotsnow said:

@TanXS said:

@hotsnow said:
    @feezioxiii code accepted but still show as "$65.00 /annually"? :#

Just checkout, on invoice it will show as 24$

but unfortunately no, the invoice still show as $65 :'(

All the coupon has now been used up, our team is currently working on clearing unpaid orders as we talk. Please check back in a few hours!

Me too.. no error indicates coupon is used up or invalid. Invoice still shows 65usd.
    So to be clear, if coupon successfully applied, I should get updated price before generating the invoice, right?

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

HEADING TO BED, FIGURED ID RESTOCK A FEW OF THESE

QTY:4
    STKVM-1TB-BF2021
    CPU: 1v Core
    RAM: 1GB
    Swap: None
    HDD: 1TB
    Uplink: 1TB @ 1Gbps
    IP: 1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
    DDoS Protection: Included
    SMTP: blocked
    Normally $51/month
    Now: $30.60 (40% off)

https://billing.leveloneservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=150&promocode=LET-FLASH-SALE-1

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited November 2022

@VlP said:
    So to be clear, if coupon successfully applied, I should get updated price before generating the invoice, right?

@feezioxiii please help confirm this, if the price always show as $65, how we can know when it can working? we can't try, because if you used once, then can't use it again.

• VisualWebTechnologies: 80% Shared Hosting cPanel and Directadmin Hosting Flash Deal Limited Time

cPanel Shared Hosting
    20GBSSD (Comment Invoice ID PM me to get 5GB more)
    2TBBandwidth (Comment Invoice ID PM me to get 1TB more)
    15+ Domains Host
    Quantity: 10
    Unlimited Databases, Free SSL Certificates, Free Migrations, Softaculous Script Installer, Apache Web Server, cPanel Control Panel
    From $65 $15/yr
    Order Now

DirectAdmin Shared Hosting
    25GB SSD (Comment Invoice ID PM me to get 5GB more)
    2TB Bandwidth (Comment Invoice ID PM me to get 1TB more)
    30+ Domains Host
    Quantity: 10
    Unlimited Databases, Free SSL Certificates, Free Migrations, Softaculous Script Installer, Nginx_apache Web Server, DirectAdmin Control Panel
    From $50 $10/yr
    Order Now

Thanked by 1abtdw
  • @Ian_Dot_Tech cant add credit card to payment, opened a ticket

• JonesJones Member
    edited November 2022

@feezioxiii said:

@hotsnow said:

@TanXS said:

@hotsnow said:

All the coupon has now been used up, our team is currently working on clearing unpaid orders as we talk. Please check back in a few hours!

I used the discount code, but the price was not FIX, Can you fix it?

Order Number: 7024010293

Hostname: HY-19328 UUID:72313

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    HEADING TO BED, FIGURED ID RESTOCK A FEW OF THESE

QTY:4
    STKVM-1TB-BF2021
    CPU: 1v Core
    RAM: 1GB
    Swap: None
    HDD: 1TB
    Uplink: 1TB @ 1Gbps
    IP: 1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
    DDoS Protection: Included
    SMTP: blocked
    Normally $51/month
    Now: $30.60 (40% off)

https://billing.leveloneservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=150&promocode=LET-FLASH-SALE-1

Possible free upgrade double Traffic/Bandwidth? :D

• @feezioxiii. When I checked out the coupon was accepted but then my invoice came wrong. Can you please send me the corrected invoice? Sounds like there is still space with you clearing up unpaids... again Invoice #260945. Thank you!

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • I feel guilty... But for real, I'm not tryying to mislead you guys...

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @feezioxiii Please also kindly help to change mine if possible (Sorry I also opened a ticket for it): Invoice 261043. Thanks!

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • @TanXS said:
    I feel guilty... But for real, I'm not tryying to mislead you guys...

thanks bro, it's not your fault :p

Thanked by 1TanXS
  • feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@vetvetter said:

@FAT32 said:

26/11 19:00

Hyonix: $24/yr 2GB 10Gbps Unmetered Windows VPS in US/UK

Specifications

• 1 vCPU
    • 2GB RAM
    • 50GB NVMe*
    • Unmetered @ 10Gbps
    • Quantity: 50
    • Promo code: BFCM2022
    • $24/yr

Terms

• Registration is required before purchase
    • Open ticket to get double storage
    • Windows only, no custom ISOs
    • 1 per client only and non-transferrable

@feezioxiii

Well... I think I got this deal shortly after it came out as my coupon was accepted as it didn't give me the error message and showed accepted. however my invoice they sent me shows full price. I opened a ticket. Anything else I can do since they don't seem to have reply or anything yet?

Yup, all coupons have been used up... We will clear up unpaid orders very shortly! Please check back in 1-2 hours.

Thank you for your support guys! Really appreciate it ;)

I've been using your windows server in UK since last BF, the service is pretty stable and network test is beyond expectation.
    You mentioned last year in my ticket that you are expending biz to linux based vps, would you inform us the ETA please, really wanna be the first customer.

Yup! The plan is still in on-going, we were not able to look into it earlier this year due to demand surge and we need to keep up (restocking server, employing more staffs to handle support, constantly improving network quality across locations). Now that the market is a bit slowed down, our team will push forward with the Linux brand. We will be sure to notify customers and do offers on LET once that's done! - Thank you for your feedbacks :D

Thanked by 2hotsnow FAT32
  • back from sleep. I see that there were no deals posted which i wanted.
    good job fat32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @feezioxiii said:
    Yup! The plan is still in on-going, we were not able to look into it earlier this year due to demand surge and we need to keep up (restocking server, employing more staffs to handle support, constantly improving network quality across locations). Now that the market is a bit slowed down, our team will push forward with the Linux brand. We will be sure to notify customers and do offers on LET once that's done! - Thank you for your feedbacks :D

Don't forget give me a message while you do linux VM offers.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • @feezioxiii said:

@hotsnow said:

@TanXS said:

@hotsnow said:

could you please reply here once the code can use? we can't try, because if you used once, then can't use it again.

thanks.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@hotsnow said:

@feezioxiii said:

@hotsnow said:

@TanXS said:

@hotsnow said:

could you please reply here once the code can use? we can't try, because if you used once, then can't use it again.

thanks.

Hey! Didn't see your comment earlier. If the coupon is not on your invoice, that means it's not applied. Our order form seems to have missed the validation where the quota has been reached. This is mainly because we don't really run any promotions outside BFCM every year. I've already notified developer to fix this but it might be too late (after this promotion period) once the fix is pushed to our production site though.

Regarding your case, please wait a few hours then try again, our team is working on cleaning up orders. But from the first look, there is only a few pending-unpaid orders, most of them are already paid.

• @feezioxiii said:

@hotsnow said:

@feezioxiii said:

@hotsnow said:

@TanXS said:

@hotsnow said:

thanks.

Hey! Didn't see your comment earlier. If the coupon is not on your invoice, that means it's not applied. Our order form seems to have missed the validation where the quota has been reached. This is mainly because we don't really run any promotions outside BFCM every year. I've already notified developer to fix this but it might be too late (after this promotion period) once the fix is pushed to our production site though.

Regarding your case, please wait a few hours then try again, our team is working on cleaning up orders. But from the first look, there is only a few pending-unpaid orders, most of them are already paid.

Can you tell me why your email verification link is 404 after it is opened?

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • JonesJones Member
    edited November 2022

@feezioxiii

@feezioxiii

I used the discount code, but the price was not,

Can you fix it?

Invoice #261041

Ticket Information #969303

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

27/11 03:00

ApisCP: FREE lifetime ApisCP Startup license

• Account must be registered before 1st November 2022 (EST) to be eligible
    • For the next 60 minutes, include ApisCP in your post and provide a short sentence about why you want this license
    • 2 members will be randomly chosen to receive the license

@nem

Thanked by 3kaz050457 _MS_ Ganonk
  • crazychencrazychen Member
    edited November 2022

ApisCP is good

• bacbac Member
    edited November 2022

@Jones said:

@feezioxiii

@feezioxiii

I used the discount code, but the price was not,

Can you fix it?

Invoice #261041

Ticket Information #969303

same problem. invoice id 260959. @feezioxiii

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • Get me 2rd chance ApisCP

• I want to try ApisCP

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2022

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • ApisCP

• @FAT32 said:

27/11 03:00

ApisCP: FREE lifetime ApisCP Startup license

• Account must be registered before 1st November 2022 (EST) to be eligible
    • For the next 60 minutes, include ApisCP in your post and provide a short sentence about why you want this license
    • 2 members will be randomly chosen to receive the license

@nem

ApisCP is great, and solid performance

• I need ApisCP

• Yesterday I tried ApisCP again, and now would like to use more.

• ApisCP is great

• Switching from Cyberpanel to ApisCP.💪('ω'💪)