Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022] - Page 63
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Sale [2022]

Comments

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Nanja said:

@redart said:
    I wish humans could sleep in 29 minute cycles. that way i don't have to miss any of the flash sales

I have been awake since they started posting in this thread.
    Lot's of caffeine though and I have only looking for a dedi server that is in my area. Lol

Trying to keep up too, last year was so damn much fun, even tho we winded up then making offers we took a huge financial hit even before energy crisis :O :O But it was worth it, and people got to enjoy the first year of absolute steal services from us :)

• @PulsedMedia said:

@Nanja said:

@redart said:
    I wish humans could sleep in 29 minute cycles. that way i don't have to miss any of the flash sales

Lot's of caffeine though and I have only looking for a dedi server that is in my area. Lol

Trying to keep up too, last year was so damn much fun, even tho we winded up then making offers we took a huge financial hit even before energy crisis :O :O But it was worth it, and people got to enjoy the first year of absolute steal services from us :)

Luckily no involucration - glad to see you still exist

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @TanXS said:
    Was gonna purchase one... But it take too long time, when I'm ready to proceed to checkout, I realize, I don't need it. :)

same. really wanted to get one and go to sleep too. but i needed 2 cpu for 24/yr product. I can't experiment with multi-threaded apps properly if i don't have multiple cores.

• Not USD 48/year. It is asking GBP 16.80/month.

• @visualwebtechnologies said:
    Flash Deal Black friday Lifetime Directadmin Reseller Hosting available stock added 10 left

Reseller Bew
    25GB SSD space (For next 10 user you will get extra 8 GB storage limited time and comment your invoice number)
    Unlimited Accounts Directadmin
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    4TB Bandwidth
    Price: 60.99$ LIFETIME, Stock: 15
    **Order now **https://my.visualwebtechnologies.com/order/config/index/lifetime-directadmin-plans/?group_id=23&pricing_id=413 (No coupon needed!)

Thanks

Updated

Thanked by 1germanp
  • Usually unmetered cheap VPS = zerotier for me.
    But since it's in UK, it might be able to stream BBC iPlayer.

Anyway, couldn't open it. :/

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

25/11 16:30

DewlanceVPS: $5/yr 2GB NVMe cPanel Shared Hosting in US

Specifications

• 2GB Disk
    • 100GB Bandwidth
    • cPanel & Softaculous
    • 100 FTP, E-mail and Mysql accounts
    • IPv6 Ready
    • Quantity: 11
    • Promo code: LETFlashSale
    • $5/yr

@DewlanceVPS

Thanked by 2qinmm Ganonk
  • @FAT32 said:

25/11 16:30

DewlanceVPS: $5/yr 2GB NVMe cPanel Shared Hosting in US

Specifications

• 2GB Disk
    • 100GB Bandwidth
    • cPanel & Softaculous
    • 100 FTP, E-mail and Mysql accounts
    • IPv6 Ready
    • Quantity: 11
    • Promo code: LETFlashSale
    • $5/yr

@DewlanceVPS

Another one goes down :smiley:

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS

@oto said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Nanja said:

@redart said:

Luckily no involucration - glad to see you still exist

Thanks. It was very scary for a few moments there, still scary if the worst predictions happens we could be facing 10X raw power costs, so about ~13-14x final with overheads. Our energy costs used to be about 20% of revenue ... You do the math. Scary AF.

We've also been huge crypto proponents, i think we were the first hosting business to accept Bitcoin as payment (see our post @ bitcointalk circa 2010 ...). We have always had some level of mining (and farming) operations PLUS huge holdings of crypto ... Well everyone knows how that's faring right now.

Shit second half of the year all around.

Then, all these power cost saving efforts have turned out to boost performance so much that we need to upgrade our transit commits by 20% or so :D (while like -20% in user base) Probably closer to 80% when we do the ~60-67% remaining. But at least that is more value for our users :)

Thanked by 1oto

@shajeeafzal said: Another one goes down :smiley:

seems to be quite common to hosts succumb to slashdot effect when flash deals posted here? :O

• @PulsedMedia said:

@Nanja said:

@redart said:

Not going to lie your service has been solid and i was migrated to another node and had some issues but they were handled quick and painless <3

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @PulsedMedia said:

seems to be quite common to hosts succumb to slashdot effect when flash deals posted here? :O

Seems ironic that hosts that are providing DDOS protected hostings, go down when slightest of traffic hits them.

Thanked by 2risharde PulsedMedia
  • alright, i will go to sleep. hope you all get your favorite deals and live happily ever after while i will probably regret missing like five legendary deals that will be posted right after i go to sleep :D

@carcosa said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Nanja said:

@redart said:

Not going to lie your service has been solid and i was migrated to another node and had some issues but they were handled quick and painless <3

Thanks for the kind words, those are always much appreciated ^_^

Hope you will continue to enjoy what we bring to the table for many many many more years to come :)

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@shajeeafzal said:

@PulsedMedia said:

Seems ironic that hosts that are providing DDOS protected hostings, go down when slightest of traffic hits them.

Even up to last year, I thought about why this happens. DDoS protection doesn't mean legit traffic cannot overwhelm servers. There's a difference there. As much as I'd like to make my services grid, customers are obviously not willing to pay 2 and 3 times the price for services.

@shajeeafzal said:

@PulsedMedia said:

That is kinda funny :)

• How do we know how much time before the next offer is published?

• @pawnup said:
    How do we know how much time before the next offer is published?

I've been checking every 30 minutes and in-between if some provider makes a surprise sale

Thanked by 1pawnup
  • @pawnup said:
    How do we know how much time before the next offer is published?

every 30 minutes for BF, 1 hour for other days.

in the first post.

Thanked by 1pawnup
  • @PulsedMedia said:

holy fuck, it's been a while since I read about the slashdot effect

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

First test run :):

Node 8GB
    4 Cores (Ryzen 9 3900X Fair Share) / 8GB ECC DDR4 RAM / 80GB NVMe / 12TB Traffic
    Ogden, US

66€ /year (Code: BF8GB)
    Comes with native /64 IPv6 + Shared IPv4.
    Dedicated IPv4 can be added for 6€ /year after deployment

https://cloud.v6node.com

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

Node 4GB

2 Cores (Ryzen 9 3900X Fair Share) / 4GB ECC RAM / 40GB NVMe / 8TB Traffic
    Ogden, US

34€ /year (Code: BF4GB)

Comes with native /64 IPv6 + Shared IPv4.
    Dedicated IPv4 can be added for 6€ /year after deployment

https://cloud.v6node.com

Thanked by 3stephanuk FAT32 Ganonk
  • Welp, time for the next deal lol

• This one might be fun! :D

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

25/11 17:00

AdvinServers: $6/yr 4GB KVM VPS in US/EU/UK/ASIA

Specifications

• 1 vCPU (High Frequency)
    • 4GB DDR4 Memory
    • 20GB SATA SSD
    • 1TB @ 1Gbps
    • 1 IPv4
    • Location: Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA / New York, NY / Dallas, TX / Amsterdam, NL / Coventry, UK / Tokyo, JP / Mumbai, IN / Istanbul, TR
    • Quantity: 5
    • $6/yr

Extra Information

Sitewide sales https://advinservers.com/blackfriday. There will be discounts on VPS, Website Hosting, and more across all of their locations.

@Advin

• @ralf said:
    This one might be fun! :D

spoilers (-:

Thanked by 2ralf bulbasaur
  • WTF checkmate a computer

• I don't play chess....

• wtf is this

• WTF checkmate