Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Reseller

I'm looking for a VPS reseller account. If possible, with no/cheap start costs. If I can buy on demand, this will be awesome :D

I'm waiting for a reply! Thank you all ^^

Comments

• @Bluevm contact them.

• Sure, we @ Cloud Shards offer this.

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited September 2013

@concerto49 said:
    Sure, we @ Cloud Shards offer this.

I will pm you :)

• Youhosting.com does this, I've never used it before so not sure the quality of their product but they do have VPS reselling.

• @klpowell said:
    Youhosting.com does this, I've never used it before so not sure the quality of their product but they do have VPS reselling.

i think they only offer webhosting reselling and no VPS reselling.

• @rahulks
    They have VPS hosting as well when you signup for their webreselling account it gives access to the VPS reselling as well. I just confirmed this by signing up.

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited September 2013

@klpowell I have some questions,Check your Inbox( i have messaged you).

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

if you have your own billing and automation software (like whmcs, blesta) i can offer you a free setup and than demand what you need, will be added to your account.

if you do not have a billing software, than also i can help you

kindly PM me your need

• Email me and we can talk about arranging something special for you.

• Hello,

We can offer you a reseller account, you choose the specifications we give you a quote! I can guarantee you it'll be cheaper then all of the offers you've already gotten.

Email us at: [email protected]

thank you

• @agentmishra said:
    if you have your own billing and automation software (like whmcs, blesta) i can offer you a free setup and than demand what you need, will be added to your account.

if you do not have a billing software, than also i can help you

kindly PM me your need

Thank you agentmishra. You helped me a lot \o/

Good prices, good education and good services.

Recommended :)

@EkaatyLinux said:
    Recommended :)

thanks you liked it

• GrimleyGrimley Member
    edited September 2013

Ramnode.

• do anyone here have reseller with multiple locations??

@dedicados said:
    do anyone here have reseller with multiple locations??

which all locations you prefer?

• Still require VPS reseller open a ticket at Prohostingserver.com

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep

shoot an email to [email protected] to see how we may best assist you. you can look at http://www.lunanode.com for the pricing of our product lines. Obviously being a reseller, depending on the amount of VPS you are able to resell, significant discounts can be applied to our current price.

• www.bigrobsweb.co.uk/vpsreseller.php I think be right up your street. I give it away to all my web resellers, However if you promise you gonna use more then 3 VPS. I am happy to start you off at the 30% mark with no requirement of buying a reseller.

I be on live chat if you wish to speak more.

• We can chat about this if you like. We are re designing our VPS Reseller model at the moment and would be interested in customizing something for you. PM us.