Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Your Opinion for https://botup.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Your Opinion for https://botup.com

nathanloheynathanlohey Member
edited February 2022 in Help

Hi mates, As a new startup I needed a few tools to run my business.

When I was looking for the same, I found Botup

Chatbot Software is an important tool for my business. I want to consider the tool because it is free and comes with a lot of other apps for free.

Should I go with this or I should check tools like MobileMonkey, Chatfuel?

Appreciate your help!

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

No. Chat bots and live chat scripts are extremely annoying and I block the majority of them anyway. Half the time they're not staffed 24/7, but are displayed 24/7, which is even more frustrating and looks bad.

• nathanloheynathanlohey Member
    edited February 2022

Thanks

• @nathanlohey said:
    Thanks for the response!

I understood your pain, just want to add a chatbot to automate customer support because we are with low bandwidth. So wanted to deploy chatbots on social platforms to reduce the burden for our support team.

Thank you, we've doubling your bandwidth..

• @MannDude said:
    No. Chat bots and live chat scripts are extremely annoying and I block the majority of them anyway. Half the time they're not staffed 24/7, but are displayed 24/7, which is even more frustrating and looks bad.

Thanks for the response!

I understood your pain, just want to add a chatbot to automate customer support because we are with low bandwidth. So wanted to deploy chatbots on social platforms to reduce the burden for our support team.

• @nathanlohey said:

When I was looking for the same, I found https://botup.com

Chatbot Software is an important tool for my business. I want to consider the tool because it is free and comes with a lot of other apps for free.

I need your suggestions for https://botup.com

Appreciate your help!

Congrats on your first post

You know, this is the typical sign of a shill: signing up and immediately starting a thread asking about a product, posting the link even two times

(Perhaps you're not a shill, but the pattern of behavior is that of a shill)

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited February 2022

After using Chat bots as a customer I can say they are just 'Guides'. We need real human in the chat box to deal with basic or complex queries regarding technical, billing, sales, pre-sales etc help.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

At least own up to what you're advertising. It's more respectable than pretending to be a shopper.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur angstrom
  • @angstrom said:

@nathanlohey said:

When I was looking for the same, I found https://botup.com

I need your suggestions for https://botup.com

Appreciate your help!

Congrats on your first post

You know, this is the typical sign of a shill: signing up and immediately starting a thread asking about a product, posting the link even two times

(Perhaps you're not a shill, but the pattern of behavior is that of a shill)

Thanks for letting me know.

• @nathanlohey said:

Appreciate your help!

Just searched your username online and my opinion is that you deserve LET pro membership which comes with a red profile picture.

• @jmaxwell said:

@nathanlohey said:

Appreciate your help!

Just searched your username online and my opinion is that you deserve LET pro membership which comes with a red profile picture.

So he is a shill after all. (Why am I not surprised?)

• @angstrom said:

@jmaxwell said:

@nathanlohey said:

Appreciate your help!

So he is a shill after all. (Why am I not surprised?)

eww, why would you shill for a bot chat app... Legit the most annoying software out there, all you want is to talk to a human and a bot just says did you mean "blah"... NO I WANT A HUMAN! Or it just gives the wrong answers... Either have a human or don't offer the service, bots are too frustrating! Rant over.

• NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• deankdeank Member, Troll

What a shill.

• Hope mods would edit the shill posts title from 'how is xyz, need reviews on xyz' etc to 'xyz shill post, stay away'

• Botup.com has took away my money. I got no more money to feed my dog. Because of Botup I am broken and ashamed. Botup is a scam! Stay away from Botup.com and their business.

OMG! What will I do now without a dog to protect me.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @default said:
    Botup.com has took away my money. I got no more money to feed my dog. Because of Botup I am broken and ashamed. Botup is a scam! Stay away from Botup.com and their business.

Well you can get some auto bots.. :D

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @paijrut said:

@default said:
    Botup.com has took away my money. I got no more money to feed my dog. Because of Botup I am broken and ashamed. Botup is a scam! Stay away from Botup.com and their business.

Well you can get some auto bots.. :D

They want feedback. There it is.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited February 2022

Yeah no.

I don't need more BS to spam my screen.

Honestly someone should add this to a blocklist entry for UBlock Origin.

• @HBHosting said:

eww, why would you shill

Same reason why you literally spammed nonsensical posts couple days ago to up your post count and gain a provider tag?

It's always good to know what you are.

I am a troll and I am fully ducking aware of that. And I stand by my trolling.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • edited February 2022

@deank original comment here
    Are you "always fucking wrong"?
    Do you "take advantage of others' misfortune"?
    Are you "asking for unsustainable deals"?
    Are you "worth it"?

Just curious, you don't have to answer if embarrassed.
    Anyway, your mouth is quite smelly, I mean MALODOROUS.
    Yet it seems that it can't easily be cleaned like a window.

Quit having PMS, girl.

• Chatting with a bot sucks balls. Just use a normal chat software like tawk.to

• @ask_seek_knock said:

What the fuck are you doing with your windows that they smell?

• @TimboJones said:

@ask_seek_knock said:

What the fuck are you doing with your windows that they smell?

Yeah he/she could even smell @deank mouth through the internet.. awesome

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Thread should be closed and OP should get a red-colored profile picture.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • Oh before the thread is closed, here is my very genuine review of botup.com.

botup.com is very bad botup.com service is fake. Stay away from it at all cost. We used it in our trillion dollar ecom site but botup.com had some backdoor inbuilt and we got hacked. All our money got stolen and we’re bankrupt now. Investors sued me and their goons took away everything I had including my one kidney. botup.com support is very bad as well because they’re not refunding my kidney. Now the goons are saying they want my other kidney as well. I don’t know how I will buy new iPhone with my kidney gone. Do not use botup.com guys.

Thanked by 1JasonM
This discussion has been closed.