Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Go to hell Greenline Pharmacy! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Go to hell Greenline Pharmacy!

Comments

• @VMPort

I received one of such orders as well even though I'm not in the budget market. The name and contact details appear to be valid, except of course the extremely fishy pl.ua email address. In my case it looks like a buyer from a construction builder in Texas.

Anyway, like others said, most likely they were using some sorts of stolen card/account to make the payment, I refunded the fella before activating the ordered service.

• Woah, I can just say your extremely lucky if they don't issue a chargeback. £2000 would complete my gaming room.

• Thanks for letting me know who I should never sign up with. Keeping the money and not providing service is fraudulent activity.

• @JoeMerit: You can add us to the list too.

• @JoeMerit said: Thanks for letting me know who I should never sign up with. Keeping the money and not providing service is fraudulent activity.

Refunding spammers just lets them get another VPS to abuse with the same money.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited February 2012

Thanks, I'm not a spammer (hate spammers) but I think it is pretty bad to try and keep this money.

@dmmcintyre3: His post doesn't say anything about them actually spamming, he is keeping their money because they are suspicious. There are plenty of suspicious looking people doing business and that doesn't mean they deserve to have their money stolen.

• @dmmcintyre3 said: Refunding spammers just lets them get another VPS to abuse with the same money.

Its probably stolen money too, and holding on to stolen property with the hope that the authorities won't come after it, isn't exactly ethical.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited February 2012

@JoeMerit said: His post doesn't say anything about them actually spamming, he is keeping their money because they are suspicious.

Then you didn't read the thread, what so ever. We had over 5 SPAM reports from the first ones to register which is when we clicked on they were all using .pl.ua domain names and the same host name's but with different PayPal accounts.

So now, with the amount we have noticed coming in, we have been going through the VMs every night manually to find VPSs with these host names and suspending them, we have not received one email from any of them... why? because its the same network of people.

If they are using stolen credit cards (A point that hasn't even been proven) then the rightful owners will get there cash back via chargeback.

Where not about to give refunds to them all for them to probably sign back up with us or somebody else. If you see that as a reason to stay away from us, so be it... we wont loose any sleep over it.

• @liam

LMAO nah im more of a investor than a spender, maybe we can donate it to spamhaus or something :P

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@VMPort said: LMAO nah im more of a investor than a spender, maybe we can donate it to spamhaus or something :P

Donate it to Virgin Media to fix their damn infrastructure :'(

• @VMPort said: Then you didn't read the thread, what so ever. We had over 5 SPAM reports from the first ones to register which is when we clicked on they were all using .pl.ua domain names and the same host name's but with different PayPal accounts

The way you worded your original post it looked like they were simply signing up and registering for accounts with pl.ua email addresses. You probably could have been more clear.

• You probably should have read the entire thread before posting :) But no worries, we would never just suspend somebody for the email address they used..

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited February 2012

@VMPort If they go straight to a credit card charge back wont Paypal change you a fee?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I spotted about 4 of these types of orders coming in last month, all were terminated for spam ALL of them charged back and won about 2 - 3 weeks later, @ £30+ per charge back I strongly recommend you do a refund asap with that many orders you could be facing £2400 worth of charge back fee's on top of any money you have taken... seriously its just not worth the risk.

• If you get that many chargebacks not only are you going to end up with a crapload of chargeback fees but you're going to end up in an argument with PayPal when they try to suspend your account...

• @lbft do not panic he will just call them :P

• @DotVPS Are you talking about fees or the charge back amount if its the amount your very wrong.

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited February 2012

@DotVPS I received a $200+ charge back it even lead to it becoming a credit card charge back and by account was always in good standing. The account is over 4 years old that might have some influence on things.

• @Taylor

Quite the comedian i see ;)

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited February 2012

@VMPortAny charge backs yet?

• @Taylor
    2 So far, from last month, they must have slipped through the net. I had a full night on Wednesday until around half 2 in the morning going through and finding them all out, which was hard since they made every effort to ensure we didn't find them.

Changing client names so they didn't match in WHMCS etc.

Refunded just over 50 accounts that i found, just a waiting game now.

• So we are not the only ones, yay..! That's been going on here for over a month, we had daily at least 2 orders from .pl.ua addresses. Most of them have been suspended within hours after receiving abuse reports.
    The majority of those orders made paypal chargebacks too - not a chance we could win them as they were credit card chargebacks.

Didn't have any signups from them for quite a while now though, looks like they understand their servers don't last longer than 6 hours. ;-)

• @VMPort Good job you saw sense and didnt try and keep the money.

• @Taylor said: @VMPort Good job you saw sense and didnt try and keep the money.

If he kept it, his company would probably have died.

• Yes, he's actually doing a favour to them by returning the money, but any other choice would only harm him long way.

Obviously, they know what they're doing :S

• Remember people, its STOLEN money. Only a no brainer would keep it.

• @apollo15 said: its STOLEN money

How did you find out that it's stolen?

• Probably because spammers are the lowest of scumbags and would therefore not pay with their own money when they can just steal, cheat, defraud, etc.

• @ztec

It would take a little more than that :P

@apollo15
    Nobody ever confirmed that, apart from you...

• Stop making yourself look stupid.

Nobody sends you money just like that nowadays but who am I to spoil your happiness?