Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CDN.net Cyber Monday Specials -> 75% off your first month or 25% off for life!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CDN.net Cyber Monday Specials -> 75% off your first month or 25% off for life!

For Cyber Monday, we're offering two never done before specials 75% off your first month or 25% recurring. This special is available for our low latency specials, letting you pick the regions where you need a CDN most.

A little bit about our CDN

SSD backed PoPs, with minimum 32 GB of RAM. We use Nginx to deliver your content, supporting http/2. You're able to use our own free shared SSL certificate (i.e. you.r.worldssl.net) or you can bring your own SSL certificate to use at no cost. Our clients experience incredible cache hit rates (example from CDN.net), and our 24/7 support team is there to help you implement CDN.net and fully utilize its capabilities. Finally, you're able to manage your CDN resources either through HostBill or directly through OnApp's UI or API.

Coupon codes

LETCM17 - 75% off the 1st month
LETCM2017 - 25% off recurring!

CDN-X

• PoPs in North America & Europe
  • 30+ CDN PoPs
  • Ping x.latency.network
  • Choose between 2-10TB of bandwidth
  • Prices starting at $15 month at 25% off - or $5 with 75% off.
  • Choose your CDN Plan

CDN-EXEC

• PoPs covering Northern Hemisphere
  • 60+ CDN PoPs
  • Ping exec.latency.network
  • Choose between 1-5TB of bandwidth
  • Choose your CDN Plan

CDN-Lux

• Worlwide PoPs
  • 80+ CDN PoPs
  • Ping lux.latency.network
  • Choose between 500GB-2TB of bandwidth
  • Choose your CDN Plan

FAQs

Tell me more about CDN.net
We're owned and operating by OnApp, based out of London, England. CDN.net has support representatives in London, Kuala Lumpar, and Salt Lake City. We launched in 2013, and have been actively helping clients with the web performance problems every day since.

Can you tell me about your network?
We source our infrastructure through the OnApp federation, a marketplace of worldwide providers. Through this we're able to purchase bandwidth on a worldwide level, at discount rates. Many premium providers that are LowEndTalk 'favorites', like Clouvider, Total Server Solutions, Innoscale, & SoftLayer contribute to the OnApp federation marketplace. You're able to see our full network of locations we subscribe to here -> https://cdn.net/network/

Do you have PoPs in China?
Yes, we do! In fact, we can now help you source your ICP license to ensure your site is visible in China. Contact me at [email protected] for more info.

Do you do PAYG CDN?
Unfortunately no. We need to sell at a certain price to ensure the cost of support is covered. Likewise, a CDN is most effective when a site has steady traffic. If your site only has a small amount of traffic, I actually suggest focusing on optimizing the code, and images before implementing a CDN.

Any questions? Looking for a specific PoP? I'm flexible - Ping me: [email protected]

Comments

• Could you look at my cloud.net ticket #4244 that's been without a response for 11 days?

Thanked by 1miu
  • @teamacc said:
    Could you look at my cloud.net ticket #4244 that's been without a response for 11 days?

You're in the queue for refunds. We're batching the paypal refunds, as they need to be done manually :)

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited November 2017

@OnApp_Terry said:

@teamacc said:
    Could you look at my cloud.net ticket #4244 that's been without a response for 11 days?

You're in the queue for refunds. We're batching the paypal refunds, as they need to be done manually :)

Thanks, all the last reply I got said was "I'll see what I can do".

Would've liked to know the above on the ticket, but thank you for providing this information.

Now I feel like a dick for both bumping the ticket and replying here.

• @teamacc said:

@OnApp_Terry said:

@teamacc said:

Thanks, all the last reply I got said was "I'll see what I can do".

Would've liked to know the above on the ticket, but thank you for providing this information.

Now I feel like a dick for both bumping the ticket and replying here.

No worries - I'll get the finance team to send you a refund ASAP.

Thanks,

Terry

• you said you have point in China , but as far as I see in your map , only HK, no other points inland ?

• @qtwrk said:
    you said you have point in China , but as far as I see in your map , only HK, no other points inland ?

Yes, we have a PoP in Zhengzhou, China. It's not listed on the maps as it's one you must prove you have an ICP license in order for it to be available to you.

We can setup an ICP license for you, with a yearly cost. If that's of interest to you, please let me know.