Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hubic / hubicfuse & (s)ftp
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hubic / hubicfuse & (s)ftp

NihimNihim Member
edited February 2016 in Help

So installed hubicfuse and it mounted hubic fine. I can copy a file from the "network" drive to a local drive just fine. Tried to grab one through sftp and get after a while "error while reading: received failure with description 'Failure'"

Thought it might be that it timeouts cause hubicfuse is copying the file to /tmp so increased it to 60sec but that just causes after a file for filezilla to consider the transfer completed and I end up with a 0 byte file.

I know it will be slow to start the transfer since as far as I know it's impossible to avoid it copying first the file to /tmp or some other temporary dir and speeds might suck but I don't mind that.

Any tips from people that have it working?

edit

Seems it's not timeout, rather once hubicfuse finishes writing the file to the temp dir something fubars?

Comments

• Seems I found a solution from a issue post in hubicfuse git:

In cloudfuse.c, cfs_open function, change this line to:
    info->nonseekable = 0;

though if someone has a better setup, tips etc that he would like to share... :)