Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BeastVM-Premium DDOS Protection-High Bandwidth & RAM- Special LET offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BeastVM-Premium DDOS Protection-High Bandwidth & RAM- Special LET offer

SanderSander Member
edited February 2014 in Offers

Hello,

We specialize in keeping IT budgets in check while not cutting corners. All nodes have 1 Gbps connectivity & are hardware raid protected with LSI 9271 raid controller. We are committed to not overload our nodes to bring you the best experience of quality DDOS protected servers

ULTIMATE 1GB

1024M RAM

1024MB Burst RAM

20GB Disk Space

6 TB Bandwidth

2 CPU Cores

1 IP Address

DDoS Protected

Order Now | $5.50/month

ULTIMATE 2GB

2048MB RAM

2048MB Burst RAM

25GB Disk Space

8 TB Bandwidth

4 CPU Cores

1 IP Address

DDoS Protected

Order Now | $6.25/month

ULTIMATE 3GB

3072MB RAM

3072MB Burst RAM

30GB Disk Space

10 TB Bandwidth

4 CPU Cores

1 IP Address

DDoS Protected

Order Now | $7/month

We love our job!

If you have any questions regarding our offers, do not hesitate to ask us!

We're with OVH.

Comments

• Is the control panel monthly?

• SanderSander Member
    edited February 2014

@lukenstine said:
    Is the control panel monthly?

Yes. But don't forget these panels are only available on our servers.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Hmmm...promising 99.99% uptime for $5.50 a month. That's 4 minutes of downtime per month.

Who is your DDOS protection through? 6TB of clean bandwidth for $5.50/mo...

Might want to spell-check your front page btw.

• Purchased.......

• SanderSander Member
    edited February 2014

@raindog308 said:
    Hmmm...promising 99.99% uptime for $5.50 a month. That's 4 minutes of downtime per month.

Might want to spell-check your front page btw.

We're with OVH. We didn't experienced downtimes yet.
    So our DDoS protection is reliable.

@lukenstine said:
    Purchased.......

I can't see your oder. We will instantly setup your server when the first payment is received.

• @Sander said:
    I can't see your oder. We will instantly setup your server when the first payment is received.

You might want to explain that you are with OVH. In my experience their network can be slightly spotty at times

• Is it allowed to run MineCraft servers on these VPS'es?

• @Void_Whisperer said:
    You might want to explain that you are with OVH. In my experience their network can be slightly spotty at times

I'm going to add our DC information to thread. Thanks.

@iSidle said:
    Is it allowed to run MineCraft servers on these VPS'es?

No we do not allow minecraft servers on our virtual servers.

• test ip? additional ip pricing?

• @Sander said:

You meight want to add that to your ToS and/or Knowledgebase.

• what do you allow on your servers. the tos page gaves a not found.

• SanderSander Member
    edited February 2014

@niceboy said:
    test ip? additional ip pricing?

Here is test ip: 192.99.19.36

$2 per additional IP.

@iSidle said:
    You meight want to add that to your ToS and/or Knowledgebase.

@lukenstine said:
    what do you allow on your servers. the tos page gaves a not found.

Actually we've Terms of Service page but we changed our design 5 days ago. Sorry i forgot to create custom terms of service page. You can see ''Terms'' at the menu of home page. However i've added custom terms of service page.

Thank you.

• irmirm Member
    edited February 2014

@Sander Why'd you copy a large chunk of BuyVM's ToS? As far as I can see, you've copied most of the "Acceptable Use" section, along with sections 1.1, 1.2, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.4 and so on...

When a provider can't even write their own ToS and instead just blatantly copy someone else, that's a big red flag...

https://my.frantech.ca/tos.php

• SanderSander Member
    edited February 2014

@irm said:
    Why'd you copy a large chunk of BuyVM's ToS? As far as I can see, you've copied most of the "Acceptable Use" section, along with sections 1.1, 1.2, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.4 and so on...

When a provider can't even write their own ToS and instead just blatantly copy someone else, that's a big red flag...

https://my.frantech.ca/tos.php

We hired a freelancer writer to write terms of service and privacy policy. Then i read OVH's terms of service and added words to ToS. I think ToS should fits to OVH's ToS. :) So i didn't copied BuyVM's ToS. I fixed these words and replaced with my own words. I'm really sorry about this issue but i didn't copied anything from other companies.

So what happens if a VPS has more than 4 munutes of downtime (99.99% SLA) in a 30-day period? Free month?

• SanderSander Member
    edited February 2014

@raindog308 said:
    So what happens if a VPS has more than 4 munutes of downtime (99.99% SLA) in a 30-day period? Free month?

If you experience downtime more than what we guarantee, you will get account credits.

• @Sander said:
    We hired a freelancer writer to write terms of service and privacy policy. Then i read OVH's terms of service and added words to ToS. I think ToS should fits to OVH's ToS. :) So i didn't copied BuyVM's ToS. I fixed these words and replaced with my own words. I'm really sorry about this issue but i didn't copied anything from other companies.

Even though you've now changed the ToS, there's still not stated that MineCraft or resource intensive gameservers are not allowed, this can be misleading for people.

• SanderSander Member
    edited February 2014

@iSidle said:
    Even though you've now changed the ToS, there's still not stated that MineCraft or resource intensive gameservers are not allowed, this can be misleading for people.

Edited. If you ask why we don't ? Cause if you affect other virtual servers by abusing core your virtual server will be suspended automatically. And it's will be stay suspended until you open ticket. I think this will be bad experience for your users. But if you have small server you can host your minecraft server at any host.

• @Void_Whisperer said:

Their network has been pretty decent for a few years now.

• @Sander said:

I'm not asking why, I'm just saying that you meight want to add this to your Terms of Service, I'm already hooked up with my own OverZold server :) performs fine, Meight be switching to a dedicated server soon.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited February 2014

@raindog308 said:

OVH provides unmetered servers with minimum of 300 Mbps guaranteed bandwidth @ 1 Gbps, that is about 100 TB/month, so he can easily offer such amount of bandwidth. TBH, I find it amusing when providers offer only 500 GB to 1 TB Bandwidth on 1 GB+ RAM offers.

Thanked by 1Sander

@K2Bytes said:
    Their network has been pretty decent for a few years now.

No, it hasn't.

@K2Bytes said:
    I find it amusing when providers offer only 500 GB to 1 TB Bandwidth on 1 GB+ RAM offers.

Why? Because every use of a vps has a fixed RAM:BW scale?

• @raindog308 said:
    No, it hasn't.

That is your personal opinion only then.

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited February 2014

@raindog308 said:
    Why? Because every use of a vps has a fixed RAM:BW scale?

>

Because 500 GB traffic is nothing for 1 GB RAM.Most of the people who are using the server for some serious task would end up using much more.

Thanked by 1Sander
  • OVH's network in Canada has been consistently fantastic for me. It may be terrible in France, or not, I don't know since I've never had service there -- but I can definitely say it's not in Canada.

• @Dylan said:
    OVH's network in Canada has been consistently fantastic for me. It may be terrible in France, or not, I don't know since I've never had service there -- but I can definitely say it's not in Canada.

It is good in France as well.

• Offer looks good will give you guys a try sometime later.

Thanked by 1Sander

@K2Bytes said:
    That is your personal opinion only then.

As opposed to the terabytes of empirical data posted along with your statement? Your comment was just an opinion as well.

@K2Bytes said:
    Because 500 GB traffic is nothing for 1 GB RAM.Most of the people who are using the server for some serious task would end up using much more.

Not true at all. You can run a busy forum that needs a lot of RAM for MySQL & cache and be nowhere near 1TB. One of many examples.