New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Cheap VPS in Scandinavia, Poland and Baltic countries - price up to 5$/month
Hey LET,
I’m looking for a cheap VPS in Scandinavia, the Baltic countries, or Poland.
Currently using UpCloud and everything works perfectly for around $3.5/month. But the fair usage limit is 1 TiB/month, which was a bit surprising since I didn’t see it mentioned on their website. I only noticed it after actually purchasing a server.
Ideally, I’m looking for something up to $5/month with unmetered traffic.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Comments
Hey,
Check our offer at https://strike.bz, we are in Gdańsk, Poland.
However, bandwidth is not unmetered anymore unfortunetely.
https://k.pl/en/vps-intel/
1Gbps unlim
do u accept crypto?
seems like all servers are out of stock
forgot to mention - it would be even better if crypto payments are accepted
Hi
You can check our VPS in Moldova (DMCA Ignored)
https://ava.hosting/vps/
Coupon code
nodeseek
AVA
It will turn the VPS One in 4.50eur per month, by using the code nodeseek which is recurring code.
Kind Regards,
Ava.hosting
I've asked k.pl before. Unless it changed recently, they don't accept crypto.