Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServerNet - Dedicated Servers UK, Ryzen 7950X3D, Intel Xeon 4th gen, Best price/performance ratio
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServerNet - Dedicated Servers UK, Ryzen 7950X3D, Intel Xeon 4th gen, Best price/performance ratio

ServerNetServerNet Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2 in Offers

Dear LET Community,

We are so thrilled to announce the opening of our first local zone in London, bringing our Dedicated Server services closer to you and your end users. Our aim is to offer the best price/performance ratio dedicated server products with great technical support.

ServerNet owns 100% of our servers, routers and other equipment. We do serve our products from Telehouse West Docklands in London.

For the introduction of our service quality , we are offering %50 discount for 3 months on all our Dedicated Server product line for LET members.

Take a look at a few of our servers below:

Our offers :

Included Features

• NVME Hardware RAID for data protection
  • Redundant Power Supplies for all servers
  • 1Gbps Internet Speed Unlimited Traffic (20-50Gbps available)
  • %100 Fiber connectivity from Server to Backbone Network
  • Ultra Low Latency with the next-gen %100 Arista SDN
  • Cluster & Virtualization Friendly Network
  • Easy to use Innovative Control Panel
  • Remote KVM & IPMI Features

Featured Offers

Dedicated Server D50

• 64GB RAM
  • AMD Ryzen 7900 (12 Core 3.7/5.4 Ghz)
  • 2 x 960GB Enterprise NVME
  • Hardware RAID
  • 1Gbps Uplink ( 2 x 10Gbps Port )
  • Unlimited Transfer
  • /29 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6

£43.5/month ( %50 discount for three months )

https://central.servernet.net/configure?server=d50

Dedicated Server D80

• 128GB RAM
  • AMD Ryzen 7950X3D (16 Core 4.2/5.7 Ghz)
  • 2 x 1.92TB Enterprise NVME
  • Hardware RAID
  • 1Gbps Uplink ( 2 x 10Gbps Port )
  • Unlimited Transfer
  • /29 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6

£68.87/month ( %50 discount for three months )

https://central.servernet.net/configure?server=d80

Please browse our dedicated servers page for more information

Thank you for your interest

Our network infrastructure :

Thanked by 1maverick

Comments

• Read rules.

Thanked by 1zGato
  • DigiGoonDigiGoon Member

@ServerNet
    Do you happen to provide sponsorship to open source Android building? Or maybe can keep the discounted price?

Thanked by 1ServerNet
  • ServerNetServerNet Member, Patron Provider

@DigiGoon said:
    @ServerNet
    Do you happen to provide sponsorship to open source Android building? Or maybe can keep the discounted price?

That would be a great idea but right now we are only limited to 3 months %50 discount campaign.

Thanked by 1DigiGoon
  • enddoenddo Member

Can I install proxmox and create my own cluster.

• See the pricing and was like good deal then I see it's not recurring bleh not a good deal.

Thanked by 1DigiGoon

@enddo said:

If you are talking about multi server hypervisor setup that is possible. Our network is cluster friendly and we can set up a high available Proxmox cluster with multiple nodes ( Proxmox advices more than 3 nodes) with link aggregation on 2 x 10-25Gbps ports with multiple vlans ( storage, backend, frontend etc vlans )

• sliixsliix Member

Any chance for a fully recurring discount (at a lesser rate if required)?

Thanked by 2kullgames zakkuuno

@sliix said:

Well, we would like to do that but that is impossible on the financial side. Even the regular prices has low margins.

Thanked by 1sliix
  • sliixsliix Member

@ServerNet said:

@sliix said:

Well, we would like to do that but that is impossible on the financial side. Even the regular prices has low margins.

Well good luck with sales. Fair to say that even at full price, they're still great deals tbh.

Thanked by 2ServerNet sasslik
  • enddoenddo Member

@ServerNet said:

@enddo said:

If you are talking about multi server hypervisor setup that is possible. Our network is cluster friendly and we can set up a high available Proxmox cluster with multiple nodes ( Proxmox advices more than 3 nodes) with link aggregation on 2 x 10-25Gbps ports with multiple vlans ( storage, backend, frontend etc vlans )

Thank you. Can I start with 3 and then add more nodes, is that possible. Also do you make that setup?

@enddo said:

@ServerNet said:

@enddo said:

Thank you. Can I start with 3 and then add more nodes, is that possible. Also do you make that setup?

Adding new nodes to cluster is possible. We can do the proxmox cluster setup and configuration if customer requests.

• enddoenddo Member

Hi

Can I start with a standalone Proxmox server instead of initiating with a three-server cluster infrastructure, and later transition it to a cluster setup? This would be more cost-efficient for me.

• What RAID card model you are using?

Thanked by 1darkimmortal

@403_Forbidden said:
    What RAID card model you are using?

Hi,

Our servers do include Broadcom SAS3808 based hardware RAID controller.

@enddo said:
    Hi

Can I start with a standalone Proxmox server instead of initiating with a three-server cluster infrastructure, and later transition it to a cluster setup? This would be more cost-efficient for me.

Yes that is possible.