Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SERVERS GURU | Anonymous VPS | Unmetered VPS from €2.50/m | 50% OFF + 1 month free!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SERVERS GURU | Anonymous VPS | Unmetered VPS from €2.50/m | 50% OFF + 1 month free!

servers_guruservers_guru Member, Patron Provider
edited March 28 in Offers

We offer cheap, privacy friendly and reliable servers.

We offer VPS starting at 🔥 € 4.99/m
Our hosting locations include : 🇫🇮 Finland, 🇩🇪 Germany, 🇺🇲 USA and 🇨🇦 Canada.

We are reselling Hetzner VPS for all our VPS except our unmetered offers.

Here is our current offers:

Get 50% OFF with coupon : LET_UNMETERED_50 on all our unmetered plans ( valid for the first billing term).

comment below with your order id and get an extra 1 month free on your unmetered VPS!

Get 10% OFF on all our other VPS plan with the coupon : LET_2024 ( valid for the virst billing term)

🖥️ Unmetered VPS

Unmetered VPS

Respectively €2.50/m ( €27.45/y ) and €4/m ( €43.95/y ) with the 50% off coupon!

Order Now

🖥️ VPS

VPS

Order Now

Find more offers at : https://servers.guru

We do not ask for any personal information if you decide to pay with crypto-currencies ! Only a working email for important communications about your hosting.
Each order comes with a control-panel including power control,vnc access, bandwidth monitoring,server rebuilding, Additional ips , Volumes, backups, snapshots etc...

We are constantly improving our services and strive to satisfy our customers

We accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, BNB, USDT, USDC, Monero, Litecoin, Dash, Tron, Doge, Zcash and more.

We are not a bulletproof hosting, we have a 0 tolerance policy for illicit activities, we simply offer privacy for the privacy minded. Check our terms & conditions for more information.

If you want more information, don't hesitate to reply to this thread or contact us by:
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: https://t.me/serversguru

Check our reviews :
Reviews

Thank you for your attention :)

Comments

• I also want to resell hetzner vps from my whmcs client area can you please guide me about modules and some knowledge please.

I am also doing reselling from other sources.

• servers_guruservers_guru Member, Patron Provider

@bwinnirmal said:
    I also want to resell hetzner vps from my whmcs client area can you please guide me about modules and some knowledge please.

Hello.
    We do not use WHCMS. I think it is better for you to ask that in a general discussion.

• w12138w12138 Member

Great offer!

Thanked by 1servers_guru

@w12138 said:
    Great offer!

• order #12596 please give extra month.

@bdefault said:
    order #12596 please give extra month.

Done! Thank you :)

• @servers_guru said:

@bwinnirmal said:
    I also want to resell hetzner vps from my whmcs client area can you please guide me about modules and some knowledge please.

Hello.
    We do not use WHCMS. I think it is better for you to ask that in a general discussion.

Yup its wordpress,

How can customers manage their vps can you please explain the setup please cause i also want to start this business

Thanks

@bwinnirmal said:

@servers_guru said:

@bwinnirmal said:

Hello.

Yup its wordpress,

How can customers manage their vps can you please explain the setup please cause i also want to start this business

Thanks

We use our own custom solution.