Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

avoro.eu is down??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

avoro.eu is down??

Had issues with accessing avoro.eu shows 403 for some reasons. Also my vps seems to go up and down. Anyone know?

Comments

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

I have 403 from both VPN and home connection

• loayloay Member

It works fine for me

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Works fine for me as well.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

All work here, tor browser , or learned , i m try with cache delete and work

Regards

• hyena56hyena56 Member
    edited January 8

Had a discussion with Tim just some few minutes ago and he said the website was on a massive DDoS attacks. And I think they do filter some countries, or ASN/IP as of the moment. It works fine though if I do use VPN on DE region

Thanked by 1SillyGoose
  • SillyGooseSillyGoose Member
    edited January 8

@hyena56 said:
    Had a discussion with Tim just some few minutes ago and he said the website was on a massive DDoS attacks. And I think they do filter some countries, or ASN/IP as of the moment. It works fine though if I do use VPN on DE region

Thanks for this update!

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@SillyGoose said:
    Had issues with accessing avoro.eu shows 403 for some reasons. Also my vps seems to go up and down. Anyone know?

There are some massive Layer7 attacks against our Website right now, we are already working on it. Servers are not impacted, if you have a problem with your server you can contact me via DM or alternatively via our Discord-Support.

Thanked by 1amaeva080
  • @PHP_Friends said:

@SillyGoose said:

There are some massive Layer7 attacks against our Website right now, we are already working on it. Servers are not impacted, if you have a problem with your server you can contact me via DM or alternatively via our Discord-Support.

Server seems up now! Thanks 👍

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@SillyGoose said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@SillyGoose said:

Server seems up now! Thanks 👍

The servers were never affected, we should check that, please give me details via Discord/PM or to [email protected], then we will be happy to check it.

• Valid for this weekend and today

• Cloudflare country blocking first
    • Then all server products are in 0 stock (The site was running)
    • Then nginx 403

I'm in Turkey and I don't have mobile/home internet access

• Seems to have some problems for some days and still doesn't work.

• Deadpool?

• WickedWicked Member

Offish topic but what DDoS protection does Avoro provide on their VPS line?

• @Wicked said:
    Offish topic but what DDoS protection does Avoro provide on their VPS line?

through Netscout Arbor Sightline

Thanked by 1Wicked