Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


RackNerd – Office Space Expansion Pictures! (share your office)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

RackNerd – Office Space Expansion Pictures! (share your office)

dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host
edited June 2020 in General

Hi All, we recently shared content on our blog – and we wanted to share it with the LET community as well. At the same time we wanted to leave this thread open to anyone who wishes to share their office space pics, whether you work from home, or have a private office, please share!

On June 3rd, 2020 – RackNerd officially announced the opening of our office space expansion to Upland, CA! The official press release (and pictures taken in during move-in day) can be found here: https://blog.racknerd.com/racknerd-llc-iaas-provider-announces-opening-of-headquarters-office-in-californias-inland-empire/

We couldn’t be more thankful for our customers for making this possible. Now that we are fully moved in, we wanted to share some updated pictures with you. Customers can always appreciate hosting and trusting their valuable data with a real company.

Today we installed a smart managed pro PoE switch to power and distribute network to our new Yealink T46S phones. Later next week, we’ll be mounting the RackNerd logo in LED – we can’t wait to receive it.

Here’s the environment where some of our staff members are supporting you on the other end:















Link to RackNerd’s blog with the pictures: https://blog.racknerd.com/racknerd-office-space-expansion-pictures/

«134

Comments

  • hzrhzr Member

    Why the hell are support staff working from a tiny shared office during plague?

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @hzr said:
    Why the hell are support staff working from a tiny shared office during plague?

    Good question!
    Each office is currently private (not shared). As we expand our office space we may consider "bull-pen" style.

    We are taking great precautions, including sanitization of any high-touch areas. Luckily a local janitorial supply store stocks Lysol wipes, Lysol spray, and other disinfectants. https://foothillvacuum.com/ (we just picked up 7 cans of Lysol today) :)

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @MikeA said:
    Nice. I work out of my bedroom, much cheaper.

    Haha - love it.

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    Congrats on the expansion. Looks great.

    Thanked by 2dustinc mustafamw3
  • I'm digging it thus far and I am sure it will look even nicer once the LED sign is installed. Make sure to keep us posted on the progress :)

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Looks nice, congratulations!

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @jbiloh said:
    Congrats on the expansion. Looks great.

    Thanks Jon!

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @Prime404 said:
    I'm digging it thus far and I am sure it will look even nicer once the LED sign is installed. Make sure to keep us posted on the progress :)

    Thank you so much!

    I agree, it should make a big difference. I will post an update as soon as it's mounted.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @WSCallum said:
    Looks nice, congratulations!

    Thank you!

    Appreciate it.

  • How the hell you can afford that desk office with low end sale ?

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @ben47955 said:
    How the hell you can afford that desk office with low end sale ?

    Good question! We're doing quite well, especially with a diverse client base and different product offerings. Our growth has allowed us to expand both local talent and our infrastructure footprint.

    The goal of the new office space is to accelerate interaction with our clients, as well as provide us with the ability to further empower and work with local businesses on their hosting/managed IT/fixed wireless/VoIP needs and such. This is a huge step forward for us, and we couldn't be more thankful for our existing and future customers, along with the LEB/LET community for the support.

    Thanked by 1fpmagic
  • Congrats on the space. Besides working out of it, what do you plan to use it for? I always thought it would be silly to have a physical presence in a business that is online based. Sure, get a POBOX, but why spend the money on an office if you don't need to?

    Thanked by 2dustinc adly
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @vivithemage said:
    Congrats on the space. Besides working out of it, what do you plan to use it for? I always thought it would be silly to have a physical presence in a business that is online based. Sure, get a POBOX, but why spend the money on an office if you don't need to?

    This is a valid question as well, actually I just replied one second before you did which covers most of your question :)

    This not only allows us to be more closely connected with our team - there's nothing like having a team that you can hold accountable, especially when our team is so passionate and customer-centric focused. Our goal is to continue to expand and contribute as many job opportunities as we can within California's Inland Empire.

  • glad you guys are finally introducing infrastructure stability, that is going to be huge.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Doh! That makes sense if you are wanting to expand beyond hosting and get into that market.

    Thanked by 2dustinc NanoG6
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @JoeMerit said:
    glad you guys are finally introducing infrastructure stability, that is going to be huge.

    Thanks Joe!

  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator

    I am a big believer in the LED light strips behind TV's by the way. I first used blue LED strips under ColoCrossing's UPS units in our electrical room and that always wowed customers. Now in my house I have them behind all of my wall mounted TVs and people are always a fan. It actually makes for a real nice ambiance at night when the room lights are off and only the TV is on.

    Thanked by 2dustinc dahartigan
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @jbiloh said:
    I am a big believer in the LED light strips behind TV's by the way. I first used blue LED strips under ColoCrossing's UPS units in our electrical room and that always wowed customers. Now in my house I have them behind all of my wall mounted TVs and people are always a fan. It actually makes for a real nice ambiance at night when the room lights are off and only the TV is on.

    That's awesome - I'm really digging the light as well. The brand of this one is "goove" for anyone curious. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q45SP9P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

  • seriesnseriesn Top Host, Host Rep

    Looks really good man. Digging the ambient.

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @seriesn said:
    Looks really good man. Digging the ambient.

    Thank you so much - this means a lot to me, wishing NexusBytes tons of success!

    Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • seriesnseriesn Top Host, Host Rep

    @dustinc said:

    @seriesn said:
    Looks really good man. Digging the ambient.

    Thank you so much - this means a lot to me, wishing NexusBytes tons of success!

    Cheers man. Like wise. :).

    Thanked by 2dustinc dahartigan
  • This thread is quite wholesome :thumbsup:

    Thanked by 2dustinc dahartigan
  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @vivithemage said:
    This thread is quite wholesome :thumbsup:

    :) I agree.

  • fpmagicfpmagic Member
    edited June 2020

    How much did you pay for the chairs on the left of the desk if you don't mind me asking?

    Curious, they all - including the adjustable base version and tall version and netted fabric - come from the same factory and are sold in maybe 100+ different brands from office depot asia to high end furniture stores.. about $45 small-level wholesale

    Decent chairs though, Im sitting on one right now and have had several over the years (not because they break, but relocatione etc..), the only one's the last, I just wish coworker.com had a filter for locations using them.. instead of the Ikea back breakers

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @fpmagic said:
    How much did you pay for the chairs on the left of the desk if you don't mind me asking?

    Curious, they all - including the adjustable base version and tall version and netted fabric - come from the same factory and are sold in maybe 100+ different brands from office depot asia to high end furniture stores.. about $45 small-level wholesale

    Decent chairs though, Im sitting on one right now, the only one's the last, I just wish coworker.com had a filter for locations using them.. instead of the Ikea back breakers

    Hi, don't mind sharing and helping - actually a lot of the stuff I purchased on Amazon, with the exception of the desk. The guest chairs were $180 per pair.

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CHJ5HZ1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

  • Brasilia coffee brewer.. right?

  • dustincdustinc Patron Provider, Top Host

    @Intelpentium0 said:
    Brasilia coffee brewer.. right?

    It's a Breville machine. Absolutely amazing, can't live without one of these. Always had one of these in my office spaces, and also have one at the house.

    https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/breville-barista-express-espresso-maker/?pkey=s|breville|156

    Thanked by 1Intelpentium0
  • @dustinc said:

    @fpmagic said:
    How much did you pay for the chairs on the left of the desk if you don't mind me asking?

    Curious, they all - including the adjustable base version and tall version and netted fabric - come from the same factory and are sold in maybe 100+ different brands from office depot asia to high end furniture stores.. about $45 small-level wholesale

    Decent chairs though, Im sitting on one right now, the only one's the last, I just wish coworker.com had a filter for locations using them.. instead of the Ikea back breakers

    Hi, don't mind sharing and helping - actually a lot of the stuff I purchased on Amazon, with the exception of the desk. The guest chairs were $180 per pair.

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CHJ5HZ1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    Sounds about right, good deal, literally within 10% of retail in Thailand and Malaysia. I had heard people paying crazy amounts for the exact same chairs, at one point I thought they was potential to sell/export to herman miller mugs for 2x.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Much work transpired to make that space your own. The effort is evident in each picture. Push it to the limit.

    Thanked by 1dustinc
Sign In or Register to comment.