Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

something's wrong with dedicenter / cloudflexy?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

something's wrong with dedicenter / cloudflexy?

last night my vps was completely down, tried to login to solumvm and it couldn't even load, not to mention that they close my previous ticket (opened 9 days ago, regarding meltdown and spectre) without any response.

I checked the chinese forum hostloc and some said that their paypal account got suspended / terminated. What's going on?

Comments

• I have a windows vps with them that is currently down... worked some hours ago... Also, a webhosting account i have with them is down too.... Then, I cannot even log into the dedicenter client area via their website....hard luck indeed!

• @steadybizman this is not right. My node is LAX005, I don't think we are on the same node.

• I also have a VPS and webhost with them andt it's down.

• WSSWSS Member

Mine took 2.5 weeks to get them to bring it online but it still works.

Also, their Stretch image has a half-broken systemd (like everything).

BTW, did you folks realize that systemd took over ntp duties now, too?

It did.

• @WSS said:
    Mine took 2.5 weeks to get them to bring it online but it still works.

Also, their Stretch image has a half-broken systemd (like everything).

BTW, did you folks realize that systemd took over ntp duties now, too?

It did.

More like Winblows everyday.

• cloudflexy is a liar

• WSSWSS Member

For what it's worth, mine just shit itself again.

It was down for almost 3 hours last week, after being down for 2.5 weeks. I don't expect this to come back anytime soon; I also don't expect to renew it. For the cheap pricing, I don't expect perfection, but I do expect a bit better than 88% uptime.

• I have to say, dedicenter would be deadpool, vps in la sk down after 6 month, just 180 days after paypal payment

• One of my vps is down now, just 180 days after paypal payment

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

so they are closing vpses that are 180 days old , neat !

• WSSWSS Member
    edited January 2018

@hostdare said:
    so they are closing vpses that are 180 days old , neat !

<90 days old, too.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

WSS said: <90 days old, too.

afaik , their paypal is banned , so probably having hard time paying their bills and closing servers one by one ? They were giving the signs of closing shop for quite some months

• they just vanish into thin air along their nodes one by one. my node is LAXPSY007.

• WSSWSS Member

@hostdare said:

WSS said: <90 days old, too.

afaik , their paypal is banned , so probably having hard time paying their bills and closing servers one by one ? They were giving the signs of closing shop for quite some months

So they did the cash infusion with their Black Friday deals and then fucked off a month and change later. Nice.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Just a quick update on this, I filed a paypal complaint 10 days ago and received partial refund (10 month) :)

• WSSWSS Member

My cases are still open, despite no response in over 10 days..

• mine is down too, not that i care. already moved my things a few months ago.