Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buy One SSD Shared Hosting Plan & Get Another One Free
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buy One SSD Shared Hosting Plan & Get Another One Free

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited December 2017 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hello! With another few weeks until we discount our hosting packages again for Christmas, why not take advantage of our new Buy One Get One Free offer? Simply order any shared package using code 50ANNUAL, and then order another with the code BOGOFF and you'll pay $0 on your second order!

In order for the promotional code to work, you must have paid the original invoice. Our shared hosting plans come with cPanel & CloudLinux, Free SSL via LetsEncrypt or cPanel AutoSSL, Free Softaculous Auto Installer and Free CloudFlare Protection. A dedicated IPv4 is available in NY for a $2 monthly fee.

Shared-XX-1:
1GB SSD Storage,
100GB Bandwidth,
Shared IPv4 Address

Order New York, US - $5/Year -
Order Manchester, UK - $5/Year

Shared-XX-2:
5GB SSD Storage,
500GB Bandwidth,
Shared IPv4 Address

Order New York,- $10/Year -
Order Manchester, UK - $10/Year

Tweet Ho_ostcom or email us at [email protected] - We're happy to help you with any questions or even provide a custom quote! Ho-ost Internet Solutions Limited - Company Number 09970768

Comments

• So far, I've been happy with Michael's KVMs. I'm moving away from @tragic s' OVZ because it goes down every other day recently, and his cheap KVMs were a great lateral move. This way I can ensure my time_t is close enough for DNSSEC to propigate without fiddling.

P.S.

#bring_back_the_bra

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • How about next year renewal? Do I have to pay for 2 or just 1 package?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @yakblack said:
    How about next year renewal? Do I have to pay for 2 or just 1 package?

Your 2nd plan will always be free as long as the 1st plan is continued.

Thanked by 1yakblack
  • so... it costs 5$ for 2GB storage, 200GB bandwidth and 2 sites?
    anything else special?

• @dzungbb said:
    so... it costs 5$ for 2GB storage, 200GB bandwidth and 2 sites?
    anything else special?

That's special enough, it's not quite the holidays yet!