Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning about TheHostingSquad.com and Randy - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Warning about TheHostingSquad.com and Randy

Comments

• Only neo can clarify the licensing part. It was not cracked i believe.
    I would be hiding about the licensing part in public if i am really using cracked OS? make sense?

it was compromised . during my NS . i will still be able to manage it ( i do have a vaild reason to get a office clerk over the hard way of NS)

• @Randy said: Only neo can clarify the licensing part.

Who is Neo? You keep saying Neo and everyone is wondering who he is. You even tagged "Neo", but there's no such user. Neo won't magically show up just because you "tagged" him. Again, who is Neo?

it's just so funny....

• @Randy, Who's neo?

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited August 2012

Neo Soon Keat @Boltersdriver, finally found him.
    Now who's jackson?

• Do some rearch about my company. On google. it will bring you to it

• There's another quite funny one between Randy and Neo... http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/81140#Comment_81140

So, @Randy is a sort of reseller of @Boltersdriveer (loomhosts)?

• No. I rent ny own dedi at lsn

• Thank you Zen as you pretty much summed it up. I say we close this thread now.

• TazTaz Member

@ZEN TL;DR. Sorry buddy. My current cell phone aint that fun to use.

• I would still giving Randy a chance, not bashing him around, because it's the best way to learn and get experience.

He's a beginner, so, do you remember when all of you still being beginner?
    Or people suddenly be an experts when they was born? No.

So, if, there's someone disliked him, ask him what you want him to do.

If, any of you want to help him, then do it. if not, then stop creating this kind of thread.
    It's almost wasting my time to read many pages, with full of useless words.

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy Just so that you can convince me, a customer of yours, that the service worth me paying for it, do you mind answer the following questions:
    1. What would happened to HostingSquad once you are enlisted to national service?
    2. Why was my VPS unable to visit Microsoft.com when you first installed it? I have asked you for a reason in the ticket but unfortunately you just fixed it without let me know.
    3. Why when you fixed that problem, Windows Update kept giving error and then after you fixed that, I can't visit Microsoft.com again? And how did you fixed it?

Again, I don't want to take any side at the moment, and honestly speaking I think at least Randy was working very hard to earn that 3.50, much harder than many other hosts on LET, but I would like to know some answers before I take my stand on this.

Thanks!

And I would appreciate if you don't reveal my personal information but just discuss about the issue here. Thanks!

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Hi.
    1. i will still be.running the company myself

1. seems to be malware (i have emailed all customers and told them to reload or let me fix it)

2. seems to be again a malware. (again)

I might have missed your question on the ticket my apologies

• flyfly Member

/close

• TazTaz Member

@fly fanatical blackhat cloud seo? WTH is that?

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

I do agree with alot of what @zen has to say. I'm very much against people who don't know what they are doing opening business' however!

Yes everyone needs to learn, but there is a time and a place to learn.

• @Randy said: I might have missed your question on the ticket my apologies

No worries, you have been really working hard to fix the issue and I appreciate that.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • If that happens again let me know. it should not happen again

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@Jack i knew lsn via neo.

He kinda helped a little when i first ordered the server (somewhatt friends;-))

• if you want sink this thread please don't reply to it

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • TazTaz Member

This sums up Randy and this thread :)

• @Jack said: How the heck did you read it that fast?

You'd be surprised at how fast I can read and type :)

• So, people being scared if Randy took over the whole hosting world

• earlearl Member

@Zen said: Randy, he is foreign, English is not his primary language

He is from Singapore, they speak English!!

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Not everyone has good english in SG

stop commenting on this and let the mods delete this or change thread name and sink. delete is the best option

s/pigeons/VPS providers

• Whoa, what's going on here? Can someone fill me in? :/

...Yes, I still browse LET occasionally.

• @miTgiB said: I give this an hour or two, then you won't be able to stay away.

this

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2012

I had a feeling windows is cracked this is why I kept asking erawan to check it :)
    Now he did all the mistakes in the book...
    What else can we say ?
    If he pulls it off would be a miracle.
    I can excuse everything due to age, but stealing is not acceptable even if you are 10.
    Whether he knew it was cracked or not, is debatable, I tend to believe he knew because of the Xen templates story.
    It doesnt work that way, Randy, there is one thing using cracked windows at home for yourself, tho it is still stealing, but selling stolen stuff is simply not acceptable. No apology will help with that, even if Microsoft is the loser and they can surely afford it.
    You don't want to pay them, dont use their product. There are many Linux providers here and I did tell you it is too early to start this business, Randy, I really did...
    M

Thanked by 1TheHackBox
  • Like i said lets wait neo to clarify this. you cant just assume that M

This discussion has been closed.