Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

ChicagoVPS Sale! - 128mb for $12/year!

ChicagoVPS Sale! - 128mb for $12/year!

jshinklejshinkle Disabled
edited September 2012 in Offers

$12 a year package:

128MB RAM 100GB BW 10GB HDD 1 IPv4

Buffalo Link: Here Chicago Link: Here

$5 monthly/$48 year package:

1GB RAM 1500GB BW 30GB HDD 2 x IPv4

Buffalo Link: Here (no promocode required) Chicago Link: Here (no promocode required)

Addons: cPanel SALE!!!! $7.50 per month cPanel addon with the Professional Package yearly or monthly. (order when you order your VPS) Free domain with year professional package. Use promo code “freedomain”.

And i have a few E3 dedicated servers for a little bit higher price than I can post. Feel free to PM me or email [email protected]!!!! They are CHEAP and are backed with our 99.9% uptime! :)

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen Based - SolusVM Control Panel - TUN/PPP/FUSE/SIT/GRE - cPanel/DirectAdmin/Parallels - Chicago/Buffalo/LA Coming Soon! - Great Support!

Comments

• Not Found

The requested URL /​cart.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
  • Yea @Nexus, LET hates our links.

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen Based - SolusVM Control Panel - TUN/PPP/FUSE/SIT/GRE - cPanel/DirectAdmin/Parallels - Chicago/Buffalo/LA Coming Soon! - Great Support!

• @Nexus take out the text between / and cart and it will be fine.

• Yea it's fixed. Copy/Paste fail apparently.

• Any timeline on IPv6 in Chicago?

SonicGlass 11 Locations- Amsterdam, Atlanta, Denver, Los Angeles, , Milan,
    SonicBoxes.com - VPS Tips, Tricks & Tutorials

• NexusNexus Member
    edited September 2012

Thank you, site looks very professional.

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
  • @nunim, hopefully beginning of October, It's what ColoCrossing has told us.

@Nexus, thanks.

• ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen Based - SolusVM Control Panel - TUN/PPP/FUSE/SIT/GRE - cPanel/DirectAdmin/Parallels - Chicago/Buffalo/LA Coming Soon! - Great Support!

• What kind of CPU does the host have?

• Most of them are all E3 1270's. There are a few that are dual e5620's.

• NekkiNekki Moderator

A 128mb in Buffalo looks mighty tempting....

• Can we get the cPanel for 7.50 on an existing enterprise special?

• @makaze, only if you do not already have a cPanel license.

• I don't have it already, I submitted a sales ticket, thanks!

• really slow ... wget from NL to buffalo and chicago around 600K/s

• @jshinkle said: And i have a few E3 dedicated servers for a little bit higher price than I can post. Feel free to PM me or email [email protected]!!!! They are CHEAP and are backed with our 99.9% uptime! :)

Is this allowed?

• @jshinkle jshizzle! What parallels licenses do you sell? Send an email to sales this morning, no reply on it yet.