Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Summer Vacation Is Over But We Are Still In Business! -Can you say that!

Summer Vacation Is Over But We Are Still In Business! -Can you say that!

TazTaz Disabled
edited September 2012 in General

So, Nahian made up this new tagline for our upcoming promos and I was wondering how many new hosts who showed up in last 4-6 month still has not been deadpooled yet?

Summer Vacation Is Over But We Are Still In Business!

A facebook styled promo: Like if you Liked It, Comment if you agree, Reuse if you want to.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

Tagged:

Comments

• TazTaz Disabled

@AsadHaider said: I only came here for the chicken.

That has been my tag since the day I have started posting :P

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• AsadHaiderAsadHaider Member
    edited September 2012

removed disturbing video of evil hawk killing a poor little chicken

Also, Chickenhawk!

Thanked by 1Taz
  • I'm sure Chief would appreciate if someone did a summer host deadpool while the rest of the contributors can concentrate on the other hosts.

Asia VPS | Asia Dedicated Server OneAsiaHost - Singapore based Asia-Centric VPS & Dedicated Servers
    Thanked by 1klikli
  • TazTaz Disabled

@AsadHaider Terrible man!

• @AsadHaider what the hell?

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
  • InfinityInfinity Retired Staff

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: Summer Vacation Is Over But We Are Still In Business!

Is it just me or do you hate it when people capitalize every word in a sentence, I used to do that because I thought it was cool, but when I matured a little I realized I looked like a dick.

我是一个巨魔 (;

• @Infinity said: Is it just me or do you hate it when people capitalize every word in a sentence, I used to do that because I thought it was cool, but when I matured a little I realized I looked like a dick.

It iS JuSt yOu. i ThInK It iS rEaLlY cOoL.

• everyone always slams Taz_NinjaHawk lol

D4jsp - Where virgins roam free
    edited September 2012

@Nexus said: everyone always slams Taz_NinjaHawk lol

Feeling sorry? Time to slam you!

Nah, seriously, I don't pick on people for the sake of it, just take everything I say here with a pinch of salt and you'll be fine. :)

我是一个巨魔 (;

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • JarJar Member
    edited September 2012

@Infinity said: Feeling sorry? Time to slam you!

Nah, seriously, I don't pick on people for the sake of it, just take everything I say here with a pinch of salt and you'll be fine. :)

Seriously You Need To Calm Down. Stop Making Fun Of Me!

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Well I started in May and now going stronger than ever so can I lose the title of summer host yet? :P

• SpiritSpirit Administrator

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: Summer Vacation Is Over But We Are Still In Business!

Why do you look so surprised? :P

Thanked by 3ElliotJ Infinity Inglar
  • TazTaz Disabled

@Infinity said: I looked like a dick.

Then The Mirror Broke And You Have Stopped Looking At Your Self :P

@Nexus said: everyone always slams Taz_NinjaHawk lol

L.E.T love buddy :). You get used to with it and some times, they are even constructive.

• Ninjahawk deserved to be killed for killing thd Chicken :-(

• @AsadHaider said: Also, Chickenhawk!

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM OpenVZ/KVM VPS
  • TazTaz Disabled

GIBBAY Strikes again.

• Almost spring where I live :)

SimpleNode | Minecraft and VPS Hosting | KVM and OpenVZ | Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ | PayPal and BitCoins accepted

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: Summer Vacation Is Over

already over?? my homework still not complete.. my teacher will make me stand out of the class.. can anyone help me plsss...? 2+5-5-2= 4-9+1+8-4= 5x(5-5)x5= (2+5-5-2)/(4-9+1+8-4)=

:)

Yes! I'm with Carstensz Pyramid Server Now stop asking me please :D
  • gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member without signature

@Mon5t3r said: 0

Woah! I want some help with my homework too:

image?

(With proof!)

• TazTaz Disabled

@gsrdgrdghd Calc1 Or calc2 was it?

• Damn, kids go back to school tomorrow time to shut down!, Not!!!!

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: @gsrdgrdghd Calc1 Or calc2 was it?

Sorry i don't know that, it's from a course a year ago at my universiy called Analysis (the answer is also 0 btw)

• some homework is :

perl -e "fork while fork"
    My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image

Ugh, school tomorrow.. :( even the smell of my bag is depressing me, plus I forgot to pay last terms bill.

我是一个巨魔 (;

@Infinity said: plus I forgot to pay last terms bill

There's bills for school? o0

Unfortunately for me I go to a private school, a rather poor one too with ever increasing prices yet an ever decreasing standard me teaching and facilities.

我是一个巨魔 (;

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2012

Back to topic: So Summer Vacation is over and you are still in business? How come? Did they throw you out of school for bad grades? ;-)

Got divided by zero. Three times. Feel better ever since...

• @Infinity said: Unfortunately for me I go to a private school, a rather poor one too with ever increasing prices yet an ever decreasing standard me teaching and facilities.

I work for Nodisto.

Thanked by 2Infinity SDH_TREXTOR
  • One of the dumbest posts Ive seen yet.

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen/KVM Based VPS's / Great Support! / 6 Geographically Diverse Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, New Jersey

@CVPS_Chris said: One of the dumbest posts Ive seen yet.

Posts or threads?

我是一个巨魔 (;

• @Infinity said: Unfortunately for me I go to a private school, a rather poor one too with ever increasing prices yet an ever decreasing standard me teaching and facilities.

Sounds like my old high school!

• After 1 Halloween boo, 1 Christmas and a lots of ho ho hoes, 1 summer with a lots of sun we still here!:)

@CVPS_Chris said: One of the dumbest posts Ive seen yet.

You mean thread..lol

https://www.simplydigitalhosting.com/ We are the 1st Virtualmin web host to be using PHP-FPM for efficient PHP websites! Shared Hosting, Un-managed VPS, Managed VPS, Minecraft VPS, Dedicated Servers all with excellent support

• Post, thread.... in my mind means same thing. But yes thread.

ChicagoVPS.net - OpenVZ/Xen/KVM Based VPS's / Great Support! / 6 Geographically Diverse Locations: Buffalo, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, New Jersey

Thanked by 2SDH_TREXTOR Randy
  • Not the best publicity stunt :)

On the 1st of March I suppose it will be:

Winter Is Over But We Are Still Alive And Fly!

:p

• I started FTN as a summer host... 5 Years ago. :)

My summer host bought me a couple cars, a college education and as of last June a house with everything I would have dreamed of in it.

So yes I can proudly say "Summer Vacation Is Over But We Are Still In Business!"

P.S..

Now that think about it I graduated college back in june I don't think I can say I have summers anymore..

vpsBoard.com - Now with OVER 1900 MEMBERS! A friendly community with active discussion. Come join us!

VirtuaClub.com - Los Angeles! OnApp powered cloud starting at $2.48/Month for the first 3 months! Coupon code: ITCOMESIN3S

• TazTaz Disabled

@FTNChris I know you guys are a lot bigger then what we are but, BRO FIST! GANGNAM STYLE!

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • @Taz_NinjaHawk said: I know you guys are a lot bigger then what we are but, BRO FIST! GANGNAM STYLE!

vpsBoard.com - Now with OVER 1900 MEMBERS! A friendly community with active discussion. Come join us!

VirtuaClub.com - Los Angeles! OnApp powered cloud starting at $2.48/Month for the first 3 months! Coupon code: ITCOMESIN3S

Thanked by 1Taz
  • @FTNChris said: summer host bought me a couple cars, a college education and as of last June a house with everything I would have dreamed of in it

thats cool... and shows the light to many of us :)