Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

2 domain minecraft related must go!

2 domain minecraft related must go!

TazTaz Disabled
edited July 2012 in Domains

48 hours, 2 domains, must go! Free enom push, fatalpvp.com fatalpvp.net

Starting bid for both domain ->5$ (Both , not 5$/each but both for 5$) No minimum increment. Paypal accepted.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

Tagged:

Comments

• How are they minecraft related?

President Of Operations/CEO/CFO/CTO/COO of my account

• TazTaz Disabled

PVP->Minecraft?

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• ElliotJElliotJ Member
    edited July 2012

@NinjaHawk said: PVP->Minecraft?

PVP = Player vs Player, a concept in most mutiplayer online games. Not sure how it's minecraft specific.

• PVP = Player vs Player, which describes almost every online ga,e

President Of Operations/CEO/CFO/CTO/COO of my account

• TazTaz Disabled

Well ya I know but pvp is pretty famous term for minecraft. TBH, I don't even care. These domains needs to go. They are good till 2014 so got lot of time :)

• TazTaz Disabled

Min 5$ for both :P Sorry @AsadHaider

• $2 for the com. Might use it if I ever want to create a server again.

~ Jimmy VortexUnit. Who likes poptart.cats?
  • TazTaz Disabled

@lele0108 they both must go together. So $5 for 2 domain aint that bad. And TBH .com already have a traffic buildup.

• ok, I'll bid $5 for both domains

Always in need of random spare domains to stick temp projects on.

• TazTaz Disabled

Congrats! First Bidder Asad!

• MrDOSMrDOS Member

$7.

• XNQXNQ Member

$20 for both.

• TazTaz Disabled

Woot! Things looks nice! Matsrv is the highest bidder as of now! Remember this domain is registered till 14 and gets a decent traffic.

• TazTaz Disabled

@AsadHaider fork up:P not every time you will get lucky. Remember, you are not luis12345

• TazTaz Disabled

Almost 24 hour left. Current highest bidder Matsrv @$20 for both domain.

• MrDOSMrDOS Member
    edited July 2012

$25.

Edit: To clarify, this, the previous, and any future offers are for both domains.

• XNQXNQ Member

$30 for both.

• TazTaz Disabled

Current top bidder matsrv @$30. That is the pricing for both domain together. Only 4 more hour left!

• TazTaz Disabled

1 more hour left.

@Matsrv If no one else bids with in next 1 hour, can you please pm me your desired payment method?

• TazTaz Disabled

MatSrv is our lucky winner. Congrats:)

• MrDOSMrDOS Member

Aaaugh, forgot to come back and increase my bid.

Congratulations, Matsrv! You better use those domains ;)