Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Solusvm Vs Virtualizor for OVZ and KVM

Solusvm Vs Virtualizor for OVZ and KVM

TazTaz Disabled
edited July 2012 in General

Before we start a war, this is not about virtualizaion type but control panel. So what would you pick? SolusVM?-> Yes/No? Why? Virtualizor-> Yes/No? Why?

Please if you have never administered any of those panel, do not bother posting.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

Comments

• DamianDamian Member
    edited July 2012
  • TazTaz Disabled

Looks like fun. Thanks.

Time is good and also bad. Life is short and that is sad. Dont worry be happy thats my style. No matter what happens i won't lose my smile!

• earlearl Member

I liked Virtualizor for KVM cause they have ready made templates for when your too lazy to reinstall.. wish Solusvm had this feature

• VePortal. :)

My Blog | - [email protected] - 386-320-9435
  • TazTaz Disabled

@Jeffrey said: VePortal. :)

You are kidding right?

Thanked by 2key900 jarland
  • @NinjaHawk said: You are kidding right?

+1

Thanked by 1key900
  • key900key900 Member

@Jeffrey said: VePortal. :)

Dead project!

*LetBox.Com Amazing Unmetered Boxes (Home made VPS Control Panel)
  • TazTaz Disabled

@key12 said: Dead project!

What happened to your "Great Panel"?

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @Ninjahawk

Works for VolumeDrive :']

• TazTaz Disabled

@eastonch said: Works for VolumeDrive :']

Even for burstnet :D

• veBurstVolumeCrashPanel is a dead project.

Daniel.

• Have you been on VePortals site lately, they have took minimalism to a new level.

LoveVPS - 512MB RAM - 15 GB RAID 10 SSD KVM VPS from $7.00/mo - Intel Xeon CPUs - We provide KVM Virtual Servers with love!

• @LV_Matt said: Have you been on VePortals site lately, they have took minimalism to a new level.

Trendy.

Daniel.

• earlearl Member

The captcha from their pre-sale form seems to be disabled so you can't even ask them a question..

• TazTaz Disabled

@earl said: The captcha from their pre-sale form seems to be disabled so you can't even ask them a question..

Solusvm?

• VePortal's new website is an inspiration to all LEB users...

Thanked by 1ElliotJ
  • earlearl Member

@NinjaHawk said: Solusvm?

VePortals.. I'm guessing they don't want new sign up?

• I gave VePortal a moment the other day where I dropped all prejudice against it and approached it with a fresh attitude to see how it could stack up to the wealth of alternatives. I left feeling worse about it than before. They could replace their entire site with three characters that sum up it's contents: lol

jarland.me | Read about my new hosting experiment.