Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap, reliable VPS¬¬¬
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap, reliable VPS¬¬¬

Hey there, i am searching for a cheap VPS as i know have enough money I am willing to pay 2-3 Dollars monthly for the following specs,

RAM : 2GB preferred
Disk Space : 100GB Atleast
CPU : Atleast 3.50 GHz

Comments

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Cheap or reliable, pick one.

Thanked by 1W3Host
  • flowzflowz Member

Both, haha.

• ColoCrossing

• flowzflowz Member

So, can anyone help me ?

• BradBrad Member
    edited July 2014

What else do you want? Maybe free managed support?

• flowzflowz Member

What do you mean ?

• flowzflowz Member

I don't mind if it's unmanaged, until it's reliable and powerful with the following specs.

• $3/mo for 2GB RAM?

GVH will give you 1.5GB for that, or 123systems do 2GB for $30/yr

• flowzflowz Member

GVH, just tried there, i just used it, and cancelled it. As it's too small.

• If GVH isn't cheap enough for you, that's a sign you need to up your budget.

If you only need it for a month or two, go with a new summer host and their Kimsufi node until they have to go back to school

Thanked by 2wojons msg7086
  • BradBrad Member

@flowz said:
    What do you mean ?

I'm saying this will be next to impossible. If you do find one, it won't be reliable, hence the "pick one or the other".

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
  • wojonswojons Member

@flowz said:
    So, can anyone help me ?

contact @serverian from vpsdime and maybe he is feeling in a good mood and will split a 6gb vm that is 7$ a month into 1/3 for you you wont have the disk space ur looking for thogh.

• FredQcFredQc Member

@hostnoob said:

If you only need it for a month or two, go with a new summer host and their Kimsufi node until they have to go back to school

Haha best comment ever

• @FredQc said:
    Haha best comment ever

The sad part is that this might actually work

• LexLex Member

@flowz said:
    Hey there, i am searching for a cheap VPS as i know have enough money I am willing to pay 2-3 Dollars monthly for the following specs,

RAM : 2GB preferred
    Disk Space : 100GB Atleast
    CPU : Atleast 3.50 GHz

May I ask what do you need it for ?

• BradBrad Member
    edited July 2014

@dustinc said:
    http://www.quadranet.com/cloud/ :)

Reliable indeed.

But is it "cheap"?

I'm also wondering if he forgot a 0 or something.

• W3HostW3Host Member

Cheap = unreliable.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

you may try a few specials frm serverhub. but that still needs budget increase.

• lazytlazyt Member

Just about anyone who tries to provide that will deadpool in no time. Or else cram the server so full it won't be reliable just to try and pay their server bills. Let alone provide any kind of support.

• FredQcFredQc Member

Maybe if he pay yearly...

• $30/year for ChicagoVPS 2GB RAM, and 50GB disk space, and that's cheap as it is (never did I mention reliable).

Thanked by 1netomx
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Expensive means not reliable or best.

• ad0ad0 Member
    edited July 2014

@Brad said:

But is it "cheap"?
    I'm also wondering if he forgot a 0 or something.
    >

Ofcouse it is the cheapest vps in the world currently it is kvm and a dedicated cpu means you can run 24x7.

• lazytlazyt Member

@DewlanceVPS you might want to try that comment again. I'm not understanding what you mean.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@lazyt said:
    DewlanceVPS you might want to try that comment again. I'm not understanding what you mean.

Expensive means not reliable or best.

• comXyzcomXyz Member

Contact http://www.nouptime.com/ They are The World's Only 100% Honest Host.

• vdnetvdnet Member

@ad0 said:
    Ofcouse it is the cheapest vps in the world currently it is kvm and a dedicated cpu means you can run 24x7.

So you can buy a Infrablue and add 7 cores for $18.13 and use all 8 cores 24/7 without any issues?

• Cheap things will come with unmanaged support and later have to pay money for any single issue or many.

• GVH is shit...