Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ - NL YEARLY - $7/Year OVZ NYC/LA - NYC/LA/NL Offers - V4+V6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ - NL YEARLY - $7/Year OVZ NYC/LA - NYC/LA/NL Offers - V4+V6

PatrickPatrick Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

INIZ is the ultimate destination providing top quality VPS hosting services. At a affordable budget and customers in mind our VPS hosting services is the best solution with complete control and root access.

INIZ happily operates with three locations with more launching soon, we currently have presence in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Europe) and we cover 2 parts of United States with enterprise nodes in Los Angeles (West Coast) & New York City (East Coast). We own our IPs directly from RIR and with over a year in the business, we are one of the most competitive hosts out there with incredible performance to price ratio.

All our equipment is owned with the latest enterprise hardware including HP Gen8 & SuperMicro branded servers utilising Dual E5-2650 and 2620v2 CPUs, 8-12 Enterprise HDD Arrays in RAID10 for redundancy and made even better with SSD Caching.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
All plans include
- Incredible Performance
- Hardware RAID10 For Redundancy Storage
- 1Gbps Fair Share Port
- Full root access
- Free & Instant Setup
- SolusVM Control Panel
- TUN/TAP/PPP Options

AMSTERDAM, NL KVM OFFERS

2 vCores @ 3.5GHz
50GB RAID10 HDD
512MB RAM
1TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 / 5 IPv6
$5.00/Month
ORDER NOW

3 vCores @ 3.5GHz
100GB RAID10 HDD
1024MB RAM
2TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 / 5 IPv6
Coupon: KVM1G
$6.96/Month
ORDER NOW

USA OPENVZ RAID10 PLANS
Choose On Order Form: Los Angeles, CA OR New York, NY

128MB Yearly
1 vCore
10GB RAID10 HDD
128MB RAM
64MB vSwap
250GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 / 5 IPv6
$7.00/Year
ORDER NOW

256MB Yearly
1 vCore
25GB RAID10 HDD
256MB RAM
128MB vSwap
500GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 / 5 IPv6
$14.00/Year
ORDER NOW

2GB US Special
4 vCore
75GB RAID10 HDD
2048MB RAM
1024MB vSwap
1500GB Bandwidth
2 IPv4 / 5 IPv6
$7.00/Month
ORDER NOW

EUROPE OPENVZ RAID10 PLANS
Amsterdam, NL

All new plans are now deployed on E5-2650v2 with 2.6GHz CPU, previously v1 with 2GHz.

128MB NL Yearly
1 vCore
15GB RAID10 HDD
128MB RAM
64MB vSwap
300GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 / 5 IPv6
$12.80/Year
ORDER NOW

256MB NL Yearly
1 vCore
25GB RAID10 HDD
256MB RAM
128MB vSwap
500GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 / 5 IPv6
$18.80/Year
ORDER NOW

2GB NL Special
4 vCore
75GB RAID10 HDD
2048MB RAM
1024MB vSwap
1500GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 / 5 IPv6
$7.00/Month
ORDER NOW

NEED MORE RAM AND LESS DISK?

Check out our high RAM offers at http://openvz.io
Use Promo Code OPENVZIO! Active again for a limited time.

Frequently Asked Questions

Why are prices so low?
- We own all our hardware and network equipment in all locations thus decreasing our monthly costs massively, as a result we are able to provide outstanding value and enterprise solutions.

All our nodes are powered by the latest CPUs, SSD Caching & Enterprise Hard Drives giving us the edge over our competitors massively and exceeding clients expectations.

Is there an control panel?
- Manage all your virtual machines from one panel, where you have the ability to reinstall on the fly and view your current usage.

- You have complete control over your VPS with full root access and ability to view historical graphs for load (OpenVZ), bandwidth and HDD activity (KVM). Clients with OpenVZ VMs can set Reverse DNS, reinstall within minutes with pre-made templates and enable TUN/TAP/PPP straight from the control panel if they wish to setup VPN. With our KVM range, you get full virtualisation allowing to install your own kernels and partitioning as well as encrypting your drives.

Is the server Managed?
- At this price it would be unrealistic to offer management, so all services sold are unmanaged. However if you need some quick help, don't be shy to ask. Our friendly support will be available to help you with your queries.

Do you have an refund policy?
- We offer no questions asked full refund on your first service with INIZ if requested within 5 days from making your payment

What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Bitcoins, Paypal & Debit/Credit Card Payments

Looking Glass (Test IP/File)
New York, NY (USA) - http://nyc-us.lg.iniz.com
Los Angeles, CA (USA) - http://la-us.lg.iniz.com
Amsterdam, NL (EU) - http://ams-nl.lg.iniz.com

Quick links
- Network Information
- Terms of Service / AUP
- Privacy Policy

Thanked by 1serverboss

Comments

• Fixed, thanks.

Coupon is KVM1G incase the link doesn't work but it should.

• @INIZ said:
    Coupon is KVM1G incase the link doesn't work but it should.

Welcome. It appears my IP address is banned though O.o

• @0xdragon said:
    Welcome. It appears my IP address is banned though O.o

Might be if you tried to order before with fake details or VPN/Proxy. Feel free to PM me with your IP.

• @INIZ said:
    Might be if you tried to order before with fake details or VPN/Proxy. Feel free to PM me with your IP.

Done!

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

Any chance of something different? You seem to regularly post the same deal here over and over.

(Nothing wrong with the deal, just hoping for an actual offer, not just the same price as usual)

• @BluBoy said:
    Any chance of something different? You seem to regularly post the same deal here over and over.

(Nothing wrong with the deal, just hoping for an actual offer, not just the same price as usual)

They continue to sell well so we have no plans to change these at the moment.

• Yes INIZ is right i don't think there is any need for change.I am attracted by their NL KVM offer.Will order it after my current vps with other provider expires.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@BluBoy said:

I think you will find that the wise business decision is to go with what works however no doubt if you had something specific in mind @INIZ will work with you on a deal :)

• Can you add a 512mb OVZ deal for Amsterdam?? The 2GB deal is great but about 4x more RAM and about 10x the disk I need for a cPanel DNSONLY instance.

• bigballbigball Member
    edited July 2014

the code was not work on mine.

just plain not UPPERCASE, figure it my self though