Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my domain redirects to (google adsense script)adsense/domains/caf.js
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

my domain redirects to (google adsense script)adsense/domains/caf.js

isansarisansar Member
edited May 2014 in Help

Hi, everyone

since my DNS are working perfect. and as per my regular visitors says they are not able to access the site, instead they are getting >http://awesomescreenshot.com/0482va5j46 this.
And i have no idea why it being redirect to google adsense (since i don't have ads account with google).

Any Help Appreciated
Thanks

Comments

• namhuynamhuy Member

Check your web server config first. Do you have static pages? Or something else like WordPress?

• cassacassa Member

I think...

• nerouxneroux Member

I take it this has been fixed as your site appears to be working now.

• isansarisansar Member

@namhuy said:
    Check your web server config first. Do you have static pages? Or something else like WordPress?

yes it's wordpress site ! how do i fix my server config?

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited May 2014

How do you insert adsense to your wordpress? by using plugin or insert the code to theme files?

Also, are you sure it's adsense website? since there is no adsense website, adsense only display ads where you place their codes. I suspect you may either have bad plugins or your wordpress theme came from bad source.

try to disable all of the plugins, and enable them one by one to see if any plugin cause the problem. Next install the plugin called "theme check", it should scan for hard-coded links in theme files. Plus if you can download your theme files to your computer and use any anti virus scan to scan, some antivirus will actually scan php's virus

• nerouxneroux Member

What makes you think this is Adsense?

Your site just loads fine. Did you make this screenshot yourself?

• Either:
    Bad domain registrar config.
    Bad DNS config.
    Website was hacked(code injection).

I smell a bit of advertisement there too. :)