Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyNode.net - $7/month 1GB RAM KVM - Custom Panel - Owned Hardware - Located in Detroit, MI
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyNode.net - $7/month 1GB RAM KVM - Custom Panel - Owned Hardware - Located in Detroit, MI

anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep
edited May 2014 in Offers

Hello LET,

I am here from anyNode to offer you a discount on our 1GB RAM KVM plan. anyNode.net owns and operates its own equipment and network, and our in house development team has developed a custom control panel. We have our own ASN - feel free to contact us if you need a BGP session or want to announce your own IP space!

DK-1024

• 1024MB RAM
  • 50GB Disk Space
  • 1TB Bandwidth
  • 100Mbit Port
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 2 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6 Subnet
  • $7.00 per month

Promo Code: LET1GB-7
Order Now

Network and Datacenter Information

Our Detroit VPS services are hosted at 123.NET in Southfield, MI, just minutes from Detroit. We operate our own network utilizing a fully redundant architecture. Upstream peers include the following:

• 10G Level 3 (Southfield, MI)
  • 10G Global Crossing (Chicago, IL)
  • 10G Cogent (Southfield, MI)
  • 10G CenturyLink/Saavis (Ashburn, VA)
  • 2.5G Comcast (Chicago, IL)

Hardware Information

All KVM nodes are spec'd out with at least:

• 2x Intel Xeon X5550 at 2.67GHz
  • 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM
  • 4 WD Red 2TB Disks
  • Adaptec 5405 RAID controller

Custom Panel

anyNode features an in-house panel, designed from the ground up with security in mind.
Screenshots of basic functionality are available here:

Terms of Service/Acceptable Use Policy

Our ToS and AUP are available at the following URLs:
https://anynode.net/tos
https://anynode.net/aup

About anyNode

anyNode was founded in December 2012 and opened services to the public in May 2013. Backed by our parent company, Active Solutions Group (a registered Michigan corporation) anyNode's focus is on security and reliability. We believe in ground up integration that fits the needs of users. We refuse to settle for prepackaged applications which are riddled with vulnerabilities and stability issues. Unlike other hosts, anyNode doesn't believe in shortcuts. We use a custom management system, quality hardware, have a invested, experienced staff team with over 20 years of combined experience.

Contact Us

Need to get in touch with us? Having an emergency and want to speak with a real person?
anyNode support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT.
If you're experiencing a critical problem, feel free to call us any time.
+1. 313.566.4166
support [at] anynode.net
https://billing.anynode.net/

Comments

• Do you support rDNS with your IPv6 subnets?

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited May 2014

[double submit fail]

• publiopublio Member
    edited May 2014

Another nice offer!

I had ordered their last (smaller) offer in January, and I have to say this is one of a few providers I'm willing to repeat business with. Support has been punctual and performance is consistent.

Interestingly, traces from my residential Comcast connection in mid-Michigan visit Pontiac (also minutes from Detroit) before going back to Chicago and finally reaching Southfield. This turns a 15ms distance to a 30ms one. But I can't complain, that's just how it is.

Thanked by 2anyNode scaveney
  • anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2014

eddynetweb said: Do you support rDNS with your IPv6 subnets?

No, we do not offer rDNS for IPv6 at this time. Sorry about that!

• @anyNode said:
    No, we do not offer rDNS at this time. Sorry about that!

Dang it...

• @publio said:
    Another nice offer!

I had ordered their last (smaller) offer in January, and I have to say this is one of a few providers I'm willing to repeat business with. Support has been punctual and performance is consistent.

Interestingly, traces from my residential Comcast connection in mid-Michigan visit Pontiac (also minutes from Detroit) before going back to Chicago and finally reaching Southfield. This turns a 15ms distance to a 30ms one. But I can't complain, that's just how it is.

We have direct Comcast peering at 350 E Cermak in Chicago, so that's why you get the extended route. We used to have peering with Comcast directly in Michigan but there were link issues, so this is a more reliable and consistent option.

Thanked by 1publio
  • IshaqIshaq Member

Nice offers, nice control panel :)

Thanked by 1anyNode