Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Limited Stock] New Locations! DDOS Protected / Unmetered Ports in EU & VPS Giveaway!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Limited Stock] New Locations! DDOS Protected / Unmetered Ports in EU & VPS Giveaway!!

i83i83 Member
edited May 2014 in Offers

Roubaix; France

RBX-128 | $6/year with "fool14-6"

128mb Guaranteed RAM, 5GB HDD, 1 Core,

20 Ports on Shared NAT IPv4, 5 IPv6,

100mbs Unmetered Fair Share Port (DDoS Protected)

RBX-256 | $10/year with "fool14-10"

256mb Guaranteed RAM, 15GB HDD, 1 Core,

20 Ports on Shared NAT IPv4, 5 IPv6,

100mbs Unmetered Fair Share Port (DDoS Protected)

Order IPv6 VPS in Roubaix

Paris, France

PAR-256 | $5/month with "fool14-5"

256mb Guaranteed RAM, 10GB HDD, 1 Core,

IPv4 - Gigabit Unmetered Fair Share Port

PAR-512 | $7/month with "fool14-7"

512mb Guaranteed RAM, 30GB HDD, 2 Core,

IPv4 - Gigabit Unmetered Fair Share Port

Order IPv4 VPS in Paris

Varna, Bulgaria

BUL-256 | $5/month with "fool14-5"

256mb Guaranteed RAM, 10GB HDD, 1 Core,

IPv4 - 500GB @ 100mb

BUL-512 | $7/month with "fool14-7"

512mb Guaranteed RAM, 30GB HDD, 1 Core,

IPv4 - 1TB @ 100mb

Order IPv4 VPS in Bulgaria

Templates:

We have a wide range of templates all available in your account area including CentOS, Ubuntu & Debian, additional templates can be added upon common request.

Software Information:

We run Proxmox not SolusVM; allowing your whole VPS to be managed using our interface in your account area; no separate login portals or details to remember.

Datacenter Information:

FR: Roubaix - OVH (DDoS protected)

FR: Paris - Iliad DC2

VA: Varna - Telecoms Ltd.

• Test IP: 80.95.29.210

DNS:

Free redundant DNS accounts are available on our website for use with your domain, have your DNS available in different continents to prevent any DNS connectivity issues causing your site to be offline.

No Overselling:

Our Nodes are not oversold - You get your allotted specification, there whenever and however you want to use it.

Additional IP's:

Additional IPv4 not available on Roubaix product range, available on all others subject to justification.

Support:

These are unmanaged VPS servers but our ticket desk is manned 7 days a week for network/hardware assistance.

Billing:

We only accept PayPal payments. Services will be activated upon payment receipt following a Fraud Check. Payments will be made in £ via PayPal. Voucher Codes are set to price override and are calculated using the exchange rate at the time of post: 1.68.

Nothing take your fancy?

We have a range of products and services on our website to choose from cPanel Hosting to our Content Delivery Network, feel free to look there and see if we can meet your needs!

Free VPS

We will be giving away one free VPS to a lucky account holder on Monday May 26th 2014 at 10:00am BST, to be eligble for entry you must have signed up for an account on our platform. Winner will be selected at random using random.org. You can signup for an account here any fraudulant or fake accounts will be removed. Winner will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours, we also reserve the right to publish the winners name on promotional materials.

Comments

• ehabehab Member

added next Monday inshallah to my calendar : )

• i83i83 Member

@ehab said:
    added next Monday inshallah to my calendar : )

Great idea! Best of luck...

• VMVPSVMVPS Member

OVH datacenter has become the nightmare for Chinese who want to run a stable and fast website. :(

• trexostrexos Member

Do you plan on offering IPv6 in Bulgaria?

• i83i83 Member
    edited May 2014

@VMVPS said:
    OVH datacenter has become the nightmare for Chinese who want to run a stable and fast website. :(

None of our clients have ticketed in about any issues?

@trexos said:
    Do you plan on offering IPv6 in Bulgaria?

Yes; but not IPv6 only, this should be available for new orders within the next 7 days.

If you are one of the customers who have already ordered then feel free to raise a ticket and we can move it up the internal to-do list.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited May 2014

Got one of your IPv6 servers, works great so far. :) Very friendly support also!

• i83i83 Member

@iKeyZ said:
    Got one of your IPv6 servers, works great so far. :) Very friendly support also!

Thanks for the kind words!

• Why no tun?

• i83i83 Member
    edited May 2014

@elwebmaster said:
    Why no tun?

It is not a direction we wanted to take these services...

More information can be found here ... http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/558725/#Comment_558725

• How about fuse?

• i83i83 Member

@elwebmaster said:
    How about fuse?

Not at this time.

• iKeyZ said: Got one of your IPv6 servers, works great so far. :) Very friendly support also!

+1. I see you don't want to (probably can't rather than don't want) to provide IPv6 only services in Bulgaria but I would't mind seeing a few more in future.

• i83i83 Member
    edited May 2014

@AThomasHowe said:
    I see you don't want to (probably can't rather than don't want) to provide IPv6 only services in Bulgaria

We can...

We launched our IPv6 only services then everyone wanted IPv4, we now have a IPv4 offer and you guys want IPv6 only... Based off the feedback here, a few support tickets and PM's we will be changing our plans for our future packages and locations.

IPv6 in Bulgaria should be done by the end of the weekend at the latest.

• ehabehab Member

ahhh IPv6 in Bulgaria can be interesting.

• @i83 you can't please everyone... Seems you're trying though! Look forward to it.

• i83i83 Member

@AThomasHowe @ehab @iKeyZ

BUL-128-NAT | $6/year with "BGA45KKNAT"

128mb Guaranteed RAM, 10GB HDD, 1 Core

20 Ports on Shared NAT IPv4, 5 IPv6

100GB @ 100mbs

Link

The other VPS in Bulgaria come now with 1x IPv4 and 5x IPv6.

Thanked by 2AThomasHowe ehab
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@i83 said:

Thank you for letting me know, ordering now. :)

Thanked by 1itgods
  • ehabehab Member

sweet : ) i'll wait until next Monday .. maybe i can win that inshallah

• Wow, quick turn around! Pretty sure I'll pick one up if there's any left when I get my card in the post.

• sandrosandro Member
    edited May 2014

What ports are open on IPV4 NAT? Is the BW really unmetered?

• i83i83 Member
    edited May 2014

@sandro said:
    What ports are open on IPV4 NAT? Is the BW really unmetered?

The open ports are based off your internal IP of the VPS...

e.g

192.168.1.5 has the ports: 501 - 520

192.168.1.15 has the ports: 1501 - 1520

192.168.1.55 has the ports: 5501 - 5520

192.168.1.155 has the ports: 15501 - 15520

Yes, It is unmetered; but fair share.
    You can use of much of it as you want provided you do not affect other customers service(s).

• @i83 grabbed one now.. had to before the coupon went!

• i83i83 Member

Just to let everyone know we now accept BTC (Bitcoin via Coinbase) on all orders.

• CSharpCSharp Member

Is the coupon code "fool14-6" still valid? It doesn't seem to be accepting anymore =(

• i83i83 Member

@Spenzert said:
    Is the coupon code "fool14-6" still valid? It doesn't seem to be accepting anymore =(

Yes, this coupon code is still valid.

• CSharpCSharp Member

@i83 said:
    Yes, this coupon code is still valid.

Never mind, I forgot to select "Yearly Payment", it's working now.

• i83i83 Member

@Spenzert said:
    Never mind, I forgot to select "Yearly Payment", it's working now.

Glad you got it sorted; that voucher code only applies to the Yearly Option.

To anyone after the Bulgarian packages these now use the same code as the Paris IPv6 vouchers (fool14-6 & fool14-10) not the BGA45KKNAT code.

• i need this now. $3/year plan.