Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NodePacket downtime
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NodePacket downtime

Hi guys,

I took the dive and took the really good Dedi offer with NodePacket, just a couple days in, and we're offline.

A good 12 hours thus far, and no response from their support, I know they're in Colocrossing, so I assume it could be something on there end, but I'm not sure.

I just get a timeout and destination host unavailable once I get inside of the colocrossing network on a trace route.

Anybody else having issues in Buffalo ColoCrossing, or nodePacket for that matter?

Thanks.

Comments

• "i know they're in Colocrossing, so I assume it could be something on there end"........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• @dragz

Your point?

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all