Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transfer my server in NL (Swiftway) and I do not use - EUR35 monthly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transfer my server in NL (Swiftway) and I do not use - EUR35 monthly

shilenoshileno Member
edited November 2013 in Offers

Hi

I have a server in Swiftway, hire him 2 months to get an offer published by them, but now I do not need the server. Servers are in NL are somewhat expensive so usually someone will be interested in this offer.

The server is currently running directadmin. (the value includes the payment of the license)

Supermicro with KVM/IP

Xeon E3-1230

16GB RAM

1x500GB HDD

DirectAdmin license

5 usable IPv4 address

100Mbps unmetered port

Location NL.

35.00EUR

PD:The server expires the 24th, if interested 5EUR I return to you, for the two days that have passed

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

Can you post some network speed tests, I may be interested.

• Disk & port upgrades available? Also what's the max IPV4 and transfer fees?

• @W1V_Lee said:
    Can you post some network speed tests, I may be interested.

I have not paid the server is suspended. The buyer would pay directly to Swiftway. Give it full access to my account and would send data from the server, plus I will send you 5 EUR

@ultimatehostings said:
    Disk & port upgrades available? Also what's the max IPV4 and transfer fees?

At one see if I could add more disks and showed me that the server had only 1 disc capacity. (do not know if it is possible to change the current drive for a larger one (I guess there would be problem.) No option to update information about the port.

• Xeon E3-1230 supports upto 4 disks and 32GB RAM

• @ultimatehostings said:
    Xeon E3-1230 supports upto 4 disks and 32GB RAM

It must be a limitation of the offer.

I leave here the response they sent me when see the possibility of adding more disks.

"Hello,

It is not possible to expand this server any further, as it has no additional slots for HDD.

With kind regards
    Swiftway Sales
    Raymond Kwee"

• LeeLee Veteran

Sounds like one of the special offer servers they did a while ago, no upgrades and people were posting awful network speeds from them.

• The truth is that I had no network problems (and I'm from chile)

I sell only because I do not need

• mov3mov3 Member
    edited November 2013

delete