Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NVMe SSD cPanel Web Hosting from $2.06/mo - FREE UPGRADE!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NVMe SSD cPanel Web Hosting from $2.06/mo - FREE UPGRADE!

EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

### SPECIAL OFFER: Reply to this topic with your order number and we'll upgrade you to the next package up - free of charge! ###

Ethernet Servers has been in business since September 2013.

Our cPanel Web Hosting plans include 100% NVMe SSD Storage, CloudLinux, LiteSpeed, Imunify360, JetBackup & Softaculous, premium email delivery via Mail Baby, as well as IPv4 & IPv6 support.

Available locations include New Jersey (United States), Singapore (Asia) and London (United Kingdom).

Accepted payment methods include: PayPal, Alipay, Skrill, Perfect Money, Credit/Debit Card, and many cryptocurrencies. A full list of all available options can be found here!

LVE Resource Limits:

CPU: 100% of one CPU Core
Memory: 3 GB
I/O: 100 MB/s
Entry Processes: 30
Total Processes: 200
IOPS: 5024
Inodes: Unlimited

USA Test IP: 89.117.94.1 (Equinix)
London Test IP: 54.37.4.46 (OVH)
Singapore Test IP: 51.79.176.23 (OVH)

Silver - $2.06/mo w/ coupon WELOVEHOSTING-WEB-30:
15 GB NVMe SSD Storage
5 Addon Domains
Unlimited Bandwidth
Order Now

--

Gold - $4.16/mo w/ coupon WELOVEHOSTING-WEB-30:
30 GB NVMe SSD Storage
10 Addon Domains
Unlimited Bandwidth
Order Now

--

Platinum - $5.56/mo w/ coupon WELOVEHOSTING-WEB-30:
60 GB NVMe SSD Storage
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Bandwidth
Order Now

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you

Comments

• JosephFJosephF Member

Is sounds like the Silver plan is, effectively, redundant, as the Gold plan is available to the Silver's price.

• zoro333zoro333 Member

Invoice #117114

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

@zoro333 said:
    Invoice #117114

Hi there, thanks for your order :) Your plan has now been upgraded!

• JaxxJaxx Member

Just out of curiosity, what are the specs on the upgrade for the Platinum plan?

@Jaxx said:
    Just out of curiosity, what are the specs on the upgrade for the Platinum plan?

Hello :)

The Platinum plan is the largest shared hosting plan we offer at this time - it can't be upgraded. I assume this is in reference to the free upgrade deal mentioned in this thread? If that's the case, that deal refers to the Silver and Gold plans.

If I misunderstood your question, please do correct me.

Thanked by 1Jaxx
  • JaxxJaxx Member

Thanks for the quick reply! Yes, that was indeed my question. Much appreciated!

Thanked by 1EthernetServers
  • JosephFJosephF Member

Obviously, no matter how many plans are available, one of them will be the highest plan that has no higher plan to upgrade it to.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited May 14

Invoice # 4435464160.

rip
    Needed to replace my ImpactVPS shared plans — got an email today saying that they’d be killing the service in a month. I’m grateful that they’ve absorbed the losses on my $3-7/year cPanel plans, but the writing was on the wall 3 years ago. RIP.

Side note: cheers - it’s been a decade and my VPS service is still chugging along (somehow). Thanks :-)

@doghouch said:
    Invoice # 4435464160.

rip
    Needed to replace my ImpactVPS shared plans — got an email today saying that they’d be killing the service in a month. I’m grateful that they’ve absorbed the losses on my $3-7/year cPanel plans, but the writing was on the wall 3 years ago. RIP.

Side note: cheers - it’s been a decade and my VPS service is still chugging along (somehow). Thanks :-)

Hello, thank you for your repeat business! A decade is a wonderful milestone, hopefully we can make it another 10? :)

I've upgraded your plan to the next plan up!

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • doghouchdoghouch Member

@EthernetServers said:
    Hello, thank you for your repeat business! A decade is a wonderful milestone, hopefully we can make it another 10? :)

I've upgraded your plan to the next plan up!

Sounds like a plan, chief! 🫡

• 10thHouse10thHouse Member
    edited May 14

DMCA policy for Singapore location?

• JosephFJosephF Member

@10thHouse said:

DMCA is a US law. Provider is UK based. Singapore is in Asia. How does a US law come into the picture?

• JosephFJosephF Member

@doghouch said:

ImpactVPS is dropping all their shared hosting plans?

• @JosephF said:

@doghouch said:

Yup. Looking for replacement too, but who else has a reliable 5GB shared for $5/year...

Service Discontinuation Date: The Shared Panel service (ImpactVPS) will officially be discontinued effective 4th of June 2024. After this date, all Shared Panel hosting operations will cease, and access to the servers will be revoked.

• JosephFJosephF Member
    edited May 14

@depricated said:

@JosephF said:

@doghouch said:

Yup. Looking for replacement too, but who else has a reliable 5GB shared for $5/year...

Service Discontinuation Date: The Shared Panel service (ImpactVPS) will officially be discontinued effective 4th of June 2024. After this date, all Shared Panel hosting operations will cease, and access to the servers will be revoked.

NameCrane has it for $8/year.

Thanked by 1depricated
  • @JosephF said:

NameCrane has it for $8/year.

Ah, BuyShared got renamed. Yes, that was my first thought. I used to have it for $5/year.

@JosephF @depricated

Please keep in mind this is a thread for Ethernet Servers, and used for existing or potential customers to ask questions about our services.

If you'd like to discuss other providers, please create a new thread of your own.

Thanked by 2JosephF depricated
    edited May 14

@10thHouse said:

If we receive an abuse report, it will be forwarded to the customer for review.

Generally speaking, we ask that we receive a reply within 24 hours - to either confirm the issue has been resolved, or to provide information to invalidate the complaint (sometimes complaints are not valid, which we completely understand).

There are no hard/fixed policies in place for how we deal with abuse (i.e. suspensions), so the main thing is to keep up good communication - we are very reasonable to work with on such matters, so I don't think it will be a problem just as long as a basic level of communication is achieved.

Thanked by 110thHouse

@JosephF said:

@10thHouse said:

DMCA is a US law. Provider is UK based. Singapore is in Asia. How does a US law come into the picture?

Treaties. But I got my answer.

• JosephFJosephF Member

@10thHouse said:

@JosephF said:

@10thHouse said:

Which country has a treaty to treat every American law as binding in their own country, outside of the US?

@JosephF said:

@10thHouse said:

@JosephF said:

@10thHouse said:

Which country has a treaty to treat every American law as binding in their own country, outside of the US?

Various countries have copyright-specific treaties with the US. And enough providers are paranoid enough that they'll demand you remove infringing content even if it isn't technically illegal to host. I'm not taking that risk.

• viru5viru5 Member

Invoice 117817

@viru5 said:
    Invoice 117817

Your plan has been upgraded - thanks for your order :)