New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Has anyone actually used AnonRDP?
averagedatahoarder
Member
in Providers
Recommended by a friend for censorship resiliant hosting. But from a brief websearch everyone is complaining that they are a scam.
Of course, would not use them for anything reliable. But a bit tempted to try them out.
My question is, has anyone actually used AnonRDP? If so, how was your experience?
Comments
That's part of their business model
looks scammy ...
I see a 10Gbps Unlimited Bandwidth plan there for 8 bucks. Good luck @averagedatahoarder, let us know how it goes.
Unmetered bandwidth AND bulletproof? Too good to be true...
Checkout green.cloud windows and apple silicon. 10gbps
Thanks
Expensive, but if I could install Linux on their Windows VPS's I'd maybe give it a try.
Just get wsl or compile it as windows binary. $35/m isn't cheap, but it's not expensive either