Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Paid L2 Support For my VPS business
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Paid L2 Support For my VPS business

Hello,

Is there any company you know that provides paid L2 Support for dedicated servers and VPS?

I need L2 support for Windows and Linux.

Please let me know if there any good services available on the market.

Comments

• gwnd1989gwnd1989 Member

Bobcares, from India
    We used to have support from them and the people were ok.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@BharatB does, as far as I know.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 21

Nexusbytes give jay a shout (well im sure they used to)

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • hyperhostsolutionshyperhostsolutions Member, Patron Provider

@samratfkt said:
    Hello,

Is there any company you know that provides paid L2 Support for dedicated servers and VPS?

Really Depends how deep your pockets are i know Krystal hosting offer managed service upgrades but far from cheap!

• samratfktsamratfkt Member

@gwnd1989 said:
    Bobcares, from India
    We used to have support from them and the people were ok.

Support for your dedicated server? I was the charges?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Oh, and @MikePT does too.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@hyperhostsolutions said:

@samratfkt said:
    Hello,

Really Depends how deep your pockets are i know Krystal hosting offer managed service upgrades but far from cheap!

I am just getting started and I need a guy who can help me if I face any trouble.

• we3cares.com

• VoigonVoigon Member

@samratfkt said:

@samratfkt said:
    Hello,

I am just getting started and I need a guy who can help me if I face any trouble.

So do you want someone to support you, or someone to support your customers?

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 21

@samratfkt We provide this level of support and happily quote you if you ping us a DM, this would be for supporting you, not a whitelabel support service for your customers that companies such as Bobcares etc provider :smile:

@Voigon said:

@samratfkt said:

@samratfkt said:
    Hello,

I need someone who can give me support when something goes wrong on my servers, for customer management I have my team.

@HostMedia said:
    @samratfkt We provide this level of support and happily quote you if you ping us a DM, this would be for supporting you, not a whitelabel support service for your customers that companies such as Bobcares etc provider :smile:

Actually I need support for my servers only.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@samratfkt said:

@Voigon said:

@samratfkt said:

@samratfkt said:
    Hello,

I need someone who can give me support when something goes wrong on my servers, for customer management I have my team.

We can help you with that, just send us a PM.

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

@samratfkt said:

@HostMedia said:

Actually I need support for my servers only.

That is then certainly something we can do, we have clients today that we provide a "Support Service" to for 3rd party hosting services :smile:

• Maybe @skorupion

Thanked by 1skorupion
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

If you require technical assistance for systems-administration/network/... on either an hourly or per-project basis (only projects with a clear scope) then send me a dm and we'll talk about the cost/pricing :smile:

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@DP said:
    Oh, and @MikePT does too.

Thank you.
    Future plan is to build a shared NOC, right now, I do not have time to do it.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

https://www.platinumservermanagement.com/

Used them in the past. The best.

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@samratfkt said:
    Hello,

We support L2

• Mevspace good and nice uptime data centers.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Sent you a message, please check @samratfkt

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

Have a look at Support Monk. I've not personally used them but they've been around for a while